Windows 10: My pc says I don’t have enough video memory

Discus and support My pc says I don’t have enough video memory in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So when I try and startup sea of thieves it tells me that I don’t have enough video memory but I worked yesterday I also have a 2070 ASUS so I don’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Merfius101, Feb 14, 2021.

1. My pc says I don’t have enough video memory

So when I try and startup sea of thieves it tells me that I don’t have enough video memory but I worked yesterday I also have a 2070 ASUS so I don’t know why this happens does anyone know what i have to do?

submitted by /u/Merfius101
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Merfius101, Feb 14, 2021
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 14, 2021
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Feb 14, 2021
  4. My pc says I don’t have enough video memory

Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

My pc says I don’t have enough video memory

1. My pc says I don’t have enough video memory - Similar Threads - says don’t enough

2. System acts as if I don't have enough memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System acts as if I don't have enough memory: Hello,Since Saturday after a Windows update, I've been getting constant crashing and errors on my browser and applications as if I don't have enough memory. In fact, webpages on Google Chrome will crash giving the "not enough memory" error and applications such as Discord and...
  3. System acts as if I don't have enough memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System acts as if I don't have enough memory: Hello,Since Saturday after a Windows update, I've been getting constant crashing and errors on my browser and applications as if I don't have enough memory. In fact, webpages on Google Chrome will crash giving the "not enough memory" error and applications such as Discord and...
  4. You don’t have enough system and video memory to start the game

in Windows 10 News
    You don’t have enough system and video memory to start the game: [IMG]Games like The Last of Us may crash due to the lack of resources. Some users have reported seeing the error message Insufficient Memory – You don’t have enough system and video memory to start the game, when on powerful gaming rigs. If you face this issue, then this post...
  5. Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...: This is stupid. I’m locked out of my account going in circles trying to recover my account only getting the same automated response. Why does it say it’s not me when the email I’m recovering it from is literally the same thing but just with a number....
  6. Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery form keeps saying that I don’t have enough information to get my account back and...: This is stupid. I’m locked out of my account going in circles trying to recover my account only getting the same automated response. Why does it say it’s not me when the email I’m recovering it from is literally the same thing but just with a number....
  7. MS Word says not enough memory to print

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Word says not enough memory to print: Hello, Today WORD says this error and refuses to print or doesn't show anything and just ignores command to print. We tried : Get-acl C:\Windows\fonts\arial.ttf | Set-Acl -path c:\windows\fonts\*.* Get-acl C:\Windows\fonts\arial.ttf | Set-Acl -path c:\windows\fonts Or...
  8. I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room

I want to get ark on pc but don’t have enough room: I only have 39.9 gb left and I need 140(+ 10 for updates) how can I do this quickly and easily? submitted by /u/brains-bowls [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2npoj/i_want_to_get_ark_on_pc_but_dont_have_enough_room/
  9. It says I don’t have the requirements yet my pc literally has better

It says I don’t have the requirements yet my pc literally has better: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wyagtsvvs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnmyix/it_says_i_dont_have_the_requirements_yet_my_pc/
  10. i want to play fortnite but says not enough video memory... what do i do to free up video...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i want to play fortnite but says not enough video memory... what do i do to free up video...: I want to play fortnite but it says, error not can't load resolution due to video memory try closing all other applications and anything else running in the background... so I did but when I load it up it appeared again I restarted and it said it again and now I don't know...