Windows 10: My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise"

Discus and support My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Folks,My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise" on this PC laptop.I have a laptop that was supplied... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Repora Software, Oct 17, 2021.

1. My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise"

Hi, Folks,My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise" on this PC laptop.I have a laptop that was supplied with Windows 10 Home , I upgraded the PC to Pro in 2016 with a Digital License.An update August 4th 2021 created some problems A lot actually with sound and SQL server not working.After restarting after the update I had some other problems and "Enterprise" flashed up briefly then it turned into "Home Edition"I have been is touch and we ran some fixes that did find problems with the file system.chkdsk/f CMy PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise" :DISM.exe /Online /C

:)

Repora Software, Oct 17, 2021

2. Microsoft to Introduce Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs

Microsoft is seemingly going to introduce another version of their Windows 10 operating system. After introducing Windows 10 S earlier in the year, followed by the "Chinafinitive" Windows 10 China Government Edition, the company is seemingly responding to specific market demands of professionals and enterprises. The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs (which was first leaked by Microsoft itself through an erroneous upload to the Insider Program) will apparently come in two variants, a standard variant, and the N variant, which is built to comply with EU regulations.

The new Windows 10 Pro for Workstation PCs will introduce ReFS, the successor to the tried and true NTFS file system. The new ReFS is designed for fault-tolerance and is optimized for handling large data volume, including auto-correcting capabilities and backwards-compatibility with NTFS. Additionally, Microsoft is baking in SMB Direct protocol file sharing in Windows 10 Pro for Workstation which allows for high throughput, low latency and low CPU utilization when accessing network shares. It will also introduce support for systems with up to four CPUs (up from Windows 10 and Windows 10 Pro dual CPU limit) and 6 TB of RAM.

My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise" 616dcdd0eadc_thm.jpg

Source: ETeknix

Raevenlord, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise" windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise"

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise"

1. My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise" - Similar Threads - says Pro Microsoft

2. it says i have windows ten enterprise and it says i cant activate because:

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    it says i have windows ten enterprise and it says i cant activate because:: We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organizations network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error...
  3. it says i have windows ten enterprise and it says i cant activate because:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says i have windows ten enterprise and it says i cant activate because:: We can't activate Windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization's activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organizations network and try again. If you continue having problems with activation, contact your organization's support person. Error...
  4. it says i have windows ten enterprise and it says i cant activate because:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise": Hi, Folks,My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise" on this PC laptop.I have a laptop that was supplied with Windows 10 Home , I upgraded the PC to Pro in 2016 with a Digital License.An update August 4th 2021 created some...
  6. My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise": Hi, Folks,My PC says I have "Windows 10 Pro" but My Microsoft account says "Windows 10 Enterprise" on this PC laptop.I have a laptop that was supplied with Windows 10 Home , I upgraded the PC to Pro in 2016 with a Digital License.An update August 4th 2021 created some...
  7. PC saying I have Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC saying I have Windows 10 Pro instead of Windows 10 Home license: I recently ran into this issue after changing my motherboard that it has windows 10 pro installed instead of the windows 10 home license. I have the error code 0xC004F211. Due to the change in hardware, I'm assuming that I'm encountering this due to the sudden change. I...
  8. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade failed - Computer says Home, Microsoft account says Pro,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade failed - Computer says Home, Microsoft account says Pro,...: As above.Dell Inspiron 15 5510Came with Windows 10 Home.Went into my account on the Microsoft website, selected the Dell device, went to upgrade by paying $99+Tax to go from Win 10 Home to Pro.The transaction went through Microsoft website now says my computer is Win 10 Pro...
  9. I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home

I Bought Windows 10 Pro but my PC Says I have Home: Hello. A couple of years ago I bought a Windows 10 Pro DVD for installation on a new computer. While installing I put in the Windows 10 Pro product key and it took it just fine. I'm just now noticing that in my settings it says my device is activated with Windows 10 Home. I...
  10. Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise

Bought Windows 10 Pro, laptop says I have Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello, I upgraded my computer from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro from the settings, the installation was OK, but now I see on the bottom-right of my screen : Activate Windows Go to Settings to activate Windows. When I go to the Settings, I cannot activate Windows I click on...