Windows 10: My PC says It was Up to date, but..........

Discus and support My PC says It was Up to date, but.......... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My PC Runs Windows 1909. But, after i rolled back my Windows 10 from a Preview Build It shows Attention Needed and when i clicked it, it shows your PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Kevin Maulana Ramadhan, Mar 27, 2020.

1. My PC says It was Up to date, but..........

My PC Runs Windows 1909. But, after i rolled back my Windows 10 from a Preview Build It shows Attention Needed and when i clicked it, it shows your PC is up to date also Showing a Red Exclamation Mark. Is this normal, or is it bad? Because I already Restarted my PC and It still show that thing.

:)

Kevin Maulana Ramadhan, Mar 27, 2020
  2. PirateBoy Win User

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, Mar 27, 2020
  3. 1Kurgan1 Win User
    Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

TBA's usually wont be this year. Some games are scheduled for 2012, I would expect TBA's to be later than those.

I just say chronologically, because then you can say "hey this month Duke Nukem comes out!" or something.

1Kurgan1, Mar 27, 2020
  4. My PC says It was Up to date, but..........

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

My PC says It was Up to date, but..........

1. My PC says It was Up to date, but.......... - Similar Threads - says was date

2. PC says up to date but its not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC says up to date but its not: My pc tells me its up to date however everytime I restart the computer it shows installing updates and it will install. After a day I need to restart my computer again then there is an update again that it is installing. I have Windows 10 and this process is repeating for 3...
  3. PC says up to date but its not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC says up to date but its not: My pc tells me its up to date however everytime I restart the computer it shows installing updates and it will install. After a day I need to restart my computer again then there is an update again that it is installing. I have Windows 10 and this process is repeating for 3...
  4. PC says up to date but its not

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Updates not up to date, yet laptop is saying it is?

Updates not up to date, yet laptop is saying it is?: Hey, so basically I got this laptop around 2017 and I ended up not using it for years because this thing got a lot of viruses on it, and I ended up forgetting the password. Yesterday I found the password and factory reset it, I've updated it but its pretty clear it's not...
  6. Updates not up to date, yet laptop is saying it is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updates not up to date, yet laptop is saying it is?: Hey, so basically I got this laptop around 2017 and I ended up not using it for years because this thing got a lot of viruses on it, and I ended up forgetting the password. Yesterday I found the password and factory reset it, I've updated it but its pretty clear it's not...
  7. Device in store says its not up to date, but it is.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device in store says its not up to date, but it is.: Recently I've tried to download items from the windows store, after fixing many problems to allow me to even hit the install button it wont let me install to my desktop as it says windows out of date. I have windows 10 up to the latest version and java fully updated, yet it...
  8. antivirus says drivers out of date, but the computer says they are up to date

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    antivirus says drivers out of date, but the computer says they are up to date: my "Avast free" antivirus program keeps popping up, telling me that my drivers are out of date it won't update the drivers unless i "upgrade" to a paid subscription. when i go into my computer's settings and and go to device manager and try to update the allegedly...
  9. Says I'm up to date, but I'm not

Says I'm up to date, but I'm not: Windows Update tells me my laptop is up to date even though I'm trying to upgrade to version 1809 and my laptop (a Dell Inspiron 5579 2-in-1) is currently running version 1803. I admittedly had a couple of failed attempts to download 1809 on this laptop earlier, but now my...
  10. Says I'm up to date, but I'm not

Says I'm up to date, but I'm not: Windows Update tells me my laptop is up to date even though I'm trying to upgrade to version 1809 and my laptop (a Dell Inspiron 5579 2-in-1) is currently running version 1803. I admittedly had a couple of failed attempts to download 1809 on this laptop earlier, but now my...