Windows 10: My pc screen is just loading after i reset the pc

Discus and support My pc screen is just loading after i reset the pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I schould give my pc to someone so the i thought i schould reset my pc. I reset my pc an i had 2 choos, 1; dont deler your file an 2: delers all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KristisTØ, Dec 28, 2021.

1. My pc screen is just loading after i reset the pc

I schould give my pc to someone so the i thought i schould reset my pc. I reset my pc an i had 2 choos, 1; dont deler your file an 2: delers all the files. And i chipsen 2 and now the pc just loading and it turns on and of

:)

KristisTØ, Dec 28, 2021

2. Unable to reset the pc

Hello,

If you are having that message while trying to reset your computer, We suggest you to create an installation media for Windows 10 using Media
    Creation Tool
    and perform a Reset.

Once the installation media is created, follow the steps below:

• Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer.
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. From there, you can use Safe Mode. Select
      Advanced Options >Reset This PC>Remove everything.
    • After the reset is complete, check for status.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Dec 28, 2021
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 28, 2021
  4. My pc screen is just loading after i reset the pc

Reset This PC doesn't give any errors but doesn't reset the PC

Hi,

To reset you device, follow the steps below:

• Shut down the tablet.
    • Press and hold power button and volume up button until the boot menu is loaded.
    • Select HDD recovery.
    • Tap Yes.
    • Select troubleshoot.
    • Select Reset your PC.
    • Follow the instruction on the screen to finish the procedure.
    Let us know how it goes

Reymichael Ros, Dec 28, 2021
Thema:

My pc screen is just loading after i reset the pc

1. My pc screen is just loading after i reset the pc - Similar Threads - screen loading reset

2. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on just a moment loading screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  3. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on just a moment loading screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  4. I just reset my pc!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I just reset my pc!: I just reset my pc, and after resetting it I tried opening an exe file I used often, and when I clicked it, it just gave me the loading cursor for a few seconds then didn't open....
  5. I just reset my pc!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just reset my pc!: I just reset my pc, and after resetting it I tried opening an exe file I used often, and when I clicked it, it just gave me the loading cursor for a few seconds then didn't open....
  6. I just reset my pc!

7. My pc is stuck on bios loading screen after resetting windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on bios loading screen after resetting windows: I reset my windows 11 pc and now it is stuck on the bios load screen and it doesn’t say anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-bios-loading-screen-after/7c0ba5c7-ed5f-45e9-8b1d-3d8827ab6c9f
  8. My pc is stuck on bios loading screen after resetting windows

My pc is stuck on bios loading screen after resetting windows: I reset my windows 11 pc and now it is stuck on the bios load screen and it doesn’t say anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-bios-loading-screen-after/7c0ba5c7-ed5f-45e9-8b1d-3d8827ab6c9f
  9. My pc screen is just loading after i reset the pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc screen is just loading after i reset the pc: I schould give my pc to someone so the i thought i schould reset my pc. I reset my pc an i had 2 choos, 1; dont deler your file an 2: delers all the files. And i chipsen 2 and now the pc just loading and it turns on and of...
  10. My pc screen is just loading after i reset the pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc screen is just loading after i reset the pc: I schould give my pc to someone so the i thought i schould reset my pc. I reset my pc an i had 2 choos, 1; dont deler your file an 2: delers all the files. And i chipsen 2 and now the pc just loading and it turns on and of...