Windows 10: My pc screen started distoring horizontally it just started doing that out of nowhere....

Discus and support My pc screen started distoring horizontally it just started doing that out of nowhere.... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SupSnoopy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SupSnoopy, Feb 26, 2021.

1. My pc screen started distoring horizontally it just started doing that out of nowhere....

/u/SupSnoopy, Feb 26, 2021

2. Resize Start Screen horizontally but retain start menu

On a laptop PC how do I resize the start screen horizontally but retain the Start Menu?

Charles Kenyon, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Horizontal Start Screen

Hello,

Currently, in Windows 10 there's an option to use se Start Screen in Full Screen.

As you know, I only can vertically scroll the Start Screen. There's no way to scroll in horizontal way (like in Windows 8 & 8.1)?

Thanks for your attention.

Rita_Oliveira, Feb 26, 2021
  4. My pc screen started distoring horizontally it just started doing that out of nowhere....

How to: Resize Start horizontally on a PC

Hi all,

the problem turned out to be some kind of an error 44. So resizing of Start horizontally works. The question is
    "How to" achieve the resizing?

Important to know: In my configuration with a widescreen monitor, I have positioned the task bar to the right edge of the viewport. Here the explanation:

• When resizing vertically Start is expanded smoothly synchronized with to mouse dragging movement.
    • When resizing horizontally the mouse move has no effect when one starts dragging. After dragging the mouse further and further, suddenly the vertical edge jumps to a new position when the mouse pointer passes some invisible raster line calculated from
      the horizontal size of the tiles on Start.
    How to expand Start horizontally: Drag the vertical edge patiently some inches and be happy when it jumps to its new and perfectly tile friendly position.

It's another surprise from the multi device coding camp called Microsoft. It's not that bad than the fading scroll bars but it is close to it. Usability testing was yesterday.

Jörg Debus, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

My pc screen started distoring horizontally it just started doing that out of nowhere....

1. My pc screen started distoring horizontally it just started doing that out of nowhere.... - Similar Threads - screen started distoring

2. My computer started asking for a username out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer started asking for a username out of nowhere: One day I turn on my computer and it asked for a username I usually just have to just type in my password but now it’s asking for a username...
  3. My computer started asking for a username out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer started asking for a username out of nowhere: One day I turn on my computer and it asked for a username I usually just have to just type in my password but now it’s asking for a username...
  4. My computer started asking for a username out of nowhere

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Blue screen of death started happening out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen of death started happening out of nowhere: HiI've had this pc for about 2~ years I think, and recently it started crashing constantly after booting, takes like 5 minutes to happen.I've uploaded the crash files + sysinfo https://we.tl/t-2Hd4cGeBsTStop code is KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDWhat failed: volmgrx.sys2 ssds in...
  6. PC started stuttering out of nowhere.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC started stuttering out of nowhere.: Hi everyone, For a while today i thought my cursor had been stuttering until i watched a video and noticed it was stuttering too. The stutters happen every 1.5s roughly and they hadn't started until today. Ive tried pretty much every solution ive seen and nothing has worked....
  7. Computer started lagging out of nowhere.

Computer started lagging out of nowhere.: So just yesterday, i arrived home and wanted to check on my pc I booted it and it was lagging alot idk why. It was off for a week so firstly I did soft brushI purchased one specially for pc and a blower cleaning to blow all the dust and thingy. Done. No fix. Cuz its...
  8. Pc randomly started crashing in game out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly started crashing in game out of nowhere: my pc keeps crashing to desktop after around 5 mins of gameplay. All temps are below 65 and around 50 fps. Then all of a sudden it crashes. It freezes then comes back for a split second and then fully crashes. Specs are as follows: ryzen 3 1200, nvidia msi geforce gtx 1050...
  9. BSOD just started out of nowhere

BSOD just started out of nowhere: I have been BSODing periodically for the last couple of weeks and I notice it usually happens when I play games. Some of them are IRQL Not less or equal and others are simply System Service Exception. All help is appreciated. 55272
  10. Horizontal scrolling on the START screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Horizontal scrolling on the START screen: I really like windows 8.1 and organized my icons into groups across the START screen. (In order of diminishing importance to me). I can easily swap between the desktop and START with the Windows key so everything is easy to find and to use. When Win 10 was released I took the...