Windows 10: My pc screen turned to one color and i cant do anything with it

Discus and support My pc screen turned to one color and i cant do anything with it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Its have been like this for a four days [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by doaahajory, Sep 27, 2018.

1. My pc screen turned to one color and i cant do anything with it

Its have been like this for a four days

My pc screen turned to one color and i cant do anything with it d0e629f4-c6c6-4799-b60b-760167d41c4d?upload=true.jpg

:)

doaahajory, Sep 27, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Screen background color

Hi,

You can try these steps in changing the
    Background color:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left-side of the window, select
      Colors.

• Then
      Choose a Color.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 27, 2018
  4. My pc screen turned to one color and i cant do anything with it

Window background color - I don't appear to be able to do this on windows 10 as the change color scheme bit isn't there.

Hi Anton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change color scheme for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

• Right click on “Desktop screen”.
    • Then click on “Personalize”.
    • Click on “Colors”.
    • And change the color accordingly.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

My pc screen turned to one color and i cant do anything with it

1. My pc screen turned to one color and i cant do anything with it - Similar Threads - screen turned color

2. My PC Crash and I Cant do Anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC Crash and I Cant do Anything: MyPC got hang after turn on from sleep mode and after start up. I cant touch anything and do anything. After wait for 5 minutes, i hard shutdown my pc. When turn on i check event viewer and it generated 2 minidump fileMinidump 02 Feb...
  3. My PC Crash and I Cant do Anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC Crash and I Cant do Anything: MyPC got hang after turn on from sleep mode and after start up. I cant touch anything and do anything. After wait for 5 minutes, i hard shutdown my pc. When turn on i check event viewer and it generated 2 minidump fileMinidump 02 Feb...
  4. Cant do anything on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant do anything on my pc: Hello, i have a problem, i cant run task manager, i cant uninstal or instal anything, i cant even reinstal windows it says there is a error in something.Once i restarted pc it flashed a error that pc cant run me as administrator.. and it never showed again. Windows recovery...
  5. Cant do anything on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant do anything on my pc: Hello, i have a problem, i cant run task manager, i cant uninstal or instal anything, i cant even reinstal windows it says there is a error in something.Once i restarted pc it flashed a error that pc cant run me as administrator.. and it never showed again. Windows recovery...
  6. Cant do anything on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. i cant hear anything on my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i cant hear anything on my pc: I've done so much trying to make it so I can hear but for sum reason when I plug my head set into my pc I just cant hear anything, I've tried usb headsets and plugging it into the different collard holes in the back but it just does not work, its not a problem in my...
  8. Screen colors changed without my doing anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen colors changed without my doing anything: Hello! I had a complimentary financial consultation this morning with a financial planner who shared their screen and mine. They used charts with a green tone to them. At the end of the zoom call I didn't know what happened to my ASUS laptop - everything looked green and my...
  9. My PC screen turns black and can't do anything?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    My PC screen turns black and can't do anything?: When I play a game like CS-GO, I get a still image and then the screen goes black. The PC is still running, but can't do anything. CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 GPU: AMD RX 570 Mein PC Bildschirm wird schwarz und kann nichts mehr machen?
  10. PC freezes and I cant do anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC freezes and I cant do anything: So as the title suggests, sometimes my PC will freeze for no reason. Typically this occurs while I play games, and can happen even while I'm not doing anything (nothing open, sitting on the desktop seconds after logging in) One time it froze while I was watching YouTube! Here...