Windows 10: my pc showing two netwrk connection harsh and harsh 1 both are connectable but it slows net...

Discus and support my pc showing two netwrk connection harsh and harsh 1 both are connectable but it slows net... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; this is showing harsh and harsh 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by harsh####, Sep 18, 2021.

1. harsh#### Win User

my pc showing two netwrk connection harsh and harsh 1 both are connectable but it slows net...

this is showing harsh and harsh 1

:)

harsh####, Sep 18, 2021
  2. Rol87 Win User

cant connect to net

only one computer is connected to the net i dont have a router the computer that does not connect to the net here at my house works on my motherinlaws house

Rol87, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Latest update KB3140768 very harsh on my PC

Thank you for assistance, just in case, I did run the troubleshooter in administrative mode--"no changes or updates were necessary." You never know.

Yes, I was looking for similar issues with the update process and more information on the specific updates, not the vague, cookie cutter explanations that tell you nothing.

The KB3141032 is not in there, just the Malicious Software Removal Tool. Hey, I appreciate the information, I'll look into getting that one after this machine recuperates. Very harsh.

GhettoWonderland, Sep 18, 2021
  4. my pc showing two netwrk connection harsh and harsh 1 both are connectable but it slows net...

connecting to PC, browsing net

i have nokia lumia 510. whenever i connect it to pc with net on on my phone, it does not work in my pc, that is net cannot be run on my pc but net is already on in my phone. The sales man from where i bought the phone said me that just connecting to pc
    with data-cable is sufficient. i have downloaded Zune software in my pc. what is wrong ? please suggest..... Thanks....

khemrajguragain, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

my pc showing two netwrk connection harsh and harsh 1 both are connectable but it slows net...

1. my pc showing two netwrk connection harsh and harsh 1 both are connectable but it slows net... - Similar Threads - showing netwrk connection

2. When I connect my two monitors, they both go black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I connect my two monitors, they both go black.: I just bought a Sceptre monitor and while trying to set it up with my laptop, I made the Sceptre the main screen. Once I made it the main screen, both monitors went black. What do I need to do to fix this?...
  3. When I connect my two monitors, they both go black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I connect my two monitors, they both go black.: I just bought a Sceptre monitor and while trying to set it up with my laptop, I made the Sceptre the main screen. Once I made it the main screen, both monitors went black. What do I need to do to fix this?...
  4. When I connect my two monitors, they both go black.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. can't connect net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't connect net: I'm having trouble with my PC, Its really slow so I restarted it. However, the moment I use it again, it won't even connect to the network anymore. I don't know why it's happening but I'm sure I have connection....
  6. WI-FI connects but when i connect my both devices show no internet access!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WI-FI connects but when i connect my both devices show no internet access!: I updated my windows 10 and got a new feature hotspot . My PC is connected to internet and also has hosted network support but whenever I turn on my PC hotspot and connect my phone it shows no internet access on my smartphone and PC both but when i turn off my PC hotspot...
  7. Can a PC slow down internet speed? Do two connected PC's slow it down?

Can a PC slow down internet speed? Do two connected PC's slow it down?: The internet speed to my PC runs a lot slower than Vodafone says it does, Today I had a speed of 21.4MB from Broadband.co.uk but Vodaphone says I get 40MB (but it should be 67MB). Connection is by cable via house power system. My son also has a PC connected - a more powerful...
  8. My PC is slow to connect to my home WiFi

My PC is slow to connect to my home WiFi: My PC is slow to connect to my home WiFi I noticed when I booted up my desktop PC from either power off or sleep it will take around 30 seconds to connect to my home WiFi. Before, my PC would connect to my home WiFi as soon as it turned on and that is still the case for...
  9. Mostly Freeze/sometimes BSOD after harsh white noise sound went off.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mostly Freeze/sometimes BSOD after harsh white noise sound went off.: Hi everyone, I had build my pc 5 years ago or something. Since day one, I've been dealing this problem. Now, I'm in a really bad shape because I can't do my job properly with this problem. It occurs randomly while doing random stuff on pc. But lately it comes up while I'm...
  10. How to connect two monitors to PC?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to connect two monitors to PC?: I recently got a new PC, and i have 2 monitors i want to connect. one is VGA and one is HDMI. The only thing is, my PC only has one HDMI, one DisplayPort and one DVI. The VGA monitor (which I want to use as my main monitor) is currently plugged in with a VGA to HDMI adapter,...