Windows 10: My PC showing "Windows is not activated" even after updating it.

Discus and support My PC showing "Windows is not activated" even after updating it. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All things were going great in my PC and suddenly a Alert pops up "Your Windows is not Activated". So I thought it was a updating problem, then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChaitanyaTaneja, Oct 21, 2018.

1. My PC showing "Windows is not activated" even after updating it.

All things were going great in my PC and suddenly a Alert pops up "Your Windows is not Activated". So I thought it was a updating problem, then I updated my windows yesterday itself..... but now it is showing windows is not activated and the troubleshooter, as always, did not helped. My PC showing "Windows is not activated" even after updating it. 4af9bcda-e4bf-4536-8d83-a2e5fbe7ca22?upload=true.png This picture is proof that I bought activated windows, Microsoft please solve this problem ….. don't let me regret to choose Microsoft windows. Now what to do ?

:)

ChaitanyaTaneja, Oct 21, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My PC showing "Windows is not activated" even after updating it. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Timeline Activity not showing up

The timeline activity just won't show up on the timeline window. I always get "Use your PC more for activities."

I have enabled the settings required for timeline in Privacy > Activity History:

Let Windows collect my activities

Let Windows Sync my activities

Show activities from accounts

I also tried using regedit to add these variables in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\System

• EnableActivityFeed
    • PublishUserActivities
    • UploadUserActivities
    All the variables are set to 1, and are DWORD values. (as stated in this article http://www.thewindowsclub.com/timeline-feature-not-working-windows), to no effect.

Any more troubleshooting steps I can go through?

HiranmayaGundu, Oct 21, 2018
  4. My PC showing "Windows is not activated" even after updating it.

Vista Pre-SP1 vs. Vista SP1

I've been Windows Updating for two straight days and I finally saw SP1. If you want to troubleshoot it, follow these steps:

• Show hidden updates
    • Manually install any failed updates (google the KB_____ and install from the windows site)
    • Make sure everything in Device Manager is good to go
    I had to do step two for like 4 or 5 updates to be able to see SP1.

Any other benchmarks you guys want to see? I might try PCMark05 (I think it works on Vista).

DanishDevil, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

My PC showing "Windows is not activated" even after updating it.

1. My PC showing "Windows is not activated" even after updating it. - Similar Threads - showing activated updating

2. Activate Windows showing on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows showing on my PC: Hi, so this problem for me started last Sunday, I had a EaseUS file on my C drive that I couldn't delete due to a service running and TrustedInstaller having permissions, started to get rid of that then I think I accidentally opened UTorrent, my PC starts glitching and...
  3. Activate Windows showing on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows showing on my PC: Hi, so this problem for me started last Sunday, I had a EaseUS file on my C drive that I couldn't delete due to a service running and TrustedInstaller having permissions, started to get rid of that then I think I accidentally opened UTorrent, my PC starts glitching and...
  4. Activate Windows showing on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows popup activation even after the activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows popup activation even after the activation: Hi Support,Recently i found out that my windows pop up activation message several times and disappearing automatically. When i check for the product activation it was already done. Is this common or is there something i need to do for this?thanksKasun Meedeniya...
  6. Windows popup activation even after the activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows popup activation even after the activation: Hi Support,Recently i found out that my windows pop up activation message several times and disappearing automatically. When i check for the product activation it was already done. Is this common or is there something i need to do for this?thanksKasun Meedeniya...
  7. Windows popup activation even after the activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. It is showing error in activation of my window 10 after update.

It is showing error in activation of my window 10 after update.: [ATTACH]I have updated my window 2 months ago and it is showing that my window hasn't activated and before update my window was activated, and all time it is showing that activate your window whenever I open the laptop. And I can't personalize my window and can't do many...
  9. my pc is showing activate windows

my pc is showing activate windows: hello my pc is showing activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-showing-activate-windows/09d37ffd-8d93-4c31-9fa9-3d7ae0865792"
  10. Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update

Windows 10 Home is showing not activated after update: My windows update was done yesterday it took 2.5 hours and now it is showing Windows is not activated with error code: 0x80004005 [ATTACH] after Clicking on troubleshoot it shows [ATTACH] after clicking on upgrade your edition of windows it had shown updating windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. even after the windows activated the desktop notification not disappeared

2. windows already activated showng as not activated in control panel