Windows 10: My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10

Discus and support My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10 after downloaing about 3.5 GB , i was using Wn Media tool i turn the pc on and execute... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MostafaEzzat2, Apr 3, 2020.

1. My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10

My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10 after downloaing about 3.5 GB , i was using Wn Media tool i turn the pc on and execute it again but it wanna me do it again so is there any way to resume the upgrade ?

:)

MostafaEzzat2, Apr 3, 2020
  2. dkwong55 Win User

Win7 to Win10 upgrade issue ... 0xC1900101-0x30017 and then 0x40017

hi, Andre,

yes, i think my note did say that i already created the bootable ISO on a DVD and started the Win10 upgrade from there. i already contacted the vendor and he gave me a list of Win10 drivers, suggested the bootable ISO upgrade method but did not recommend
    a new BIOS update.

My PC is a ZOTAC CI320none with an Intel processor running a licensed Win7 Home Premium SP1.

dkwong55, Apr 3, 2020
  3. dahas Win User
    WIN10 HOMEGROUP not accessible by WIN7 PCs

Hello,

I cannot connect my WIN 7(home) PCs (3 of them) to a homegoup created on a new Windows 10 (home) computer.

The WIN 7 PC see each other without any issue.

Here’s how I proceeded:

• Leave all homegroups on the WIN7 PCs
    • Create a new homegroup on the WIN10 pc with the same group
    • The WIN7 PCs see the new homegroup
    • Click on join and enter password
    • After some time I get a message that connection was not possible

I’ve also tried to create the homegroup on a WIN7 pc. The WIN10 pc can see and accept to join but the shares are not visible.

Running WIN 10 1709 HOME

dahas, Apr 3, 2020
  4. MikeNomad Win User

My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10

Upgraded PC win7 to win10 tried to install image activation not valid?

Ok so I followed the guide step by step
    I installed programs using chocoltey, I installed office2016 and adobe cloud, I installed photoshop, dreamweaver, I set a default theme, I edited the policy settings to lock down the PC I set the start menu and lock screen images, I uninstalled most of the windows apps, I installed avast business and disabled until reboot

this is my sysprep working as I expected

My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10 [​IMG]

I created an image file then restarted the machine and get this error

My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10 [​IMG]

guess its back to the drawing board

MikeNomad, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10

1. My Pc shut down accidentally while upgrading from Win7 to Win10 - Similar Threads - shut down accidentally

2. computer accidentally shut down while updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer accidentally shut down while updating: shut down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-accidentally-shut-down-while-updating/ae4bed44-8fdd-4c72-991d-bf1628022a1b
  3. computer accidentally shut down while updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer accidentally shut down while updating: shut down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-accidentally-shut-down-while-updating/ae4bed44-8fdd-4c72-991d-bf1628022a1b
  4. computer accidentally shut down while updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Accidental downgrade from win10 to win7

Accidental downgrade from win10 to win7: Trying via e2b to install win7 on an external HD, to run some software made for win7 by booting from the external HD, I accidentally overwrote my win10 on my Dell E7253 laptop. Is there any way of undoing this, and restoring the laptop to win10, and get it back to the state...
  6. Wiping Win10 PC that was upgraded from win7 free

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wiping Win10 PC that was upgraded from win7 free: So, I'm selling my custom build PC of 3 years, and I just want to make sure I do this right. I originally bought a win7 pro key (not sure what kind) and installed windows 7 with that and then upgraded to windows 10 via the free upgrade. I want to wipe the PC now. Will the...
  7. upgrade problems from win7 to win10

upgrade problems from win7 to win10: Hi, Having some issues upgrading a windows 7 system to windows 10. Ran the MS upgrade using mediacreationtool1909.exe on an older AMD processor (Athlon II X2 250 3.00ghz 32 bit) and the supporting motherboard, no other devices. It ran for awhile and then failed with this...
  8. upgrading from win7 to win10

upgrading from win7 to win10: I can't find HP ProtectTools Device Access Manager to uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-from-win7-to-win10/f289a046-d68b-471b-8f6f-de8ed5ccafa6
  9. Upgrading from Win7 to Win10 via scripts while on a domain.

Upgrading from Win7 to Win10 via scripts while on a domain.: Good Afternoon, Is there a guide or video that displays this certain way of installing Win10? I have many workstations on my network that I want to upgrade to Win10. I downloaded the ISO image of 1903 for Windows 10 from MS. I want to put it on my network drive that all the...
  10. Upgrading from win7 to win10

Upgrading from win7 to win10: Hello, I have 4 PCs; I was able to upgrade 3, but the fourth one the desktop I couldn't upgrade it. I followed all the workarounds and solution were offered I downloaded the Windows Creation Tool and still cannot update. What should I do? 13716