Windows 10: My pc shutdowns during factor reset when i try to turn back on the pc, it will display the...

Discus and support My pc shutdowns during factor reset when i try to turn back on the pc, it will display the... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was doing a factor reset and my computer is running slow and i dont have so many files at it.while it was processing it stuck on 2% for hour then i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesCatayas, Jun 16, 2020.

1. My pc shutdowns during factor reset when i try to turn back on the pc, it will display the...

I was doing a factor reset and my computer is running slow and i dont have so many files at it.while it was processing it stuck on 2% for hour then i press the power button for 5 seconds to restart and when it turn back on, it will display the asus logo, and keeps restarting again and again for infinite times. Please Help.

God Bless

:)

JamesCatayas, Jun 16, 2020

2. PC factoring

Hi Pedro,

Since the computer is stuck on the Asus logo, our initial step would be to manually shutdown the device by pressing the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off. Once done, turn on the computer again to see if it will be able to boot to Windows. I'd
    also like to ask a few questions to have a better understanding regarding your concern:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How did you reset the PC?
    • What steps have you made so far to resolve your concern?
    • Are you getting an error message after the Asus logo?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Kristoffer Abs, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Pc turns on, but will not display anything

So as the title says my pc will now turn on, but it will not display anything on the monitors. i have tried one and both monitors.

list of what i have tried

putting my video card into my dads computer.
    resetting cmos by taking bat out for 10-15min

thats all i have tried but it worked before i had turned it off from it being plugged into my tv.

I don't know what to do again, Arg i am starting to hate pc's i want a mac so bad now.......

thanks for the help in advance.

freaksavior, Jun 21, 2020
  4. jorog(2) Win User

My pc shutdowns during factor reset when i try to turn back on the pc, it will display the...

Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

My pc shutdowns during factor reset when i try to turn back on the pc, it will display the...

1. My pc shutdowns during factor reset when i try to turn back on the pc, it will display the... - Similar Threads - shutdowns during factor

2. Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".: Hi. While I was resetting my pc. The power to my house went down, In turn, the pc's battery drained while resetting resulting in it shutting down during the reset process.When I put it on. It gave me a blue screen with 5 options under CHOOSE AN OPTION.Continue exit and...
  3. Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".: Hi. While I was resetting my pc. The power to my house went down, In turn, the pc's battery drained while resetting resulting in it shutting down during the reset process.When I put it on. It gave me a blue screen with 5 options under CHOOSE AN OPTION.Continue exit and...
  4. Regarding accidental shutdown during "Reset this pc".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC after reset or shutdown turn back to the time before BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC after reset or shutdown turn back to the time before BSOD: Hi.sorry for my bad english.every time i delete or download or adjust something after reset or shutdown, everything will go back to the way it was before. I don't know what happen to my PC and i don't have any freeze app or tool on PC. it was happened when my PC crash 3 time...
  6. PC after reset or shutdown turn back to the time before BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC after reset or shutdown turn back to the time before BSOD: Hi.every time i delete or download or adjust something after reset or shutdown, everything will go back to the way it was before. I don't know what happen to my PC and i don't have any freeze app or tool on PC. it was happened when my PC crash 3 time cause of BSOD, stop code:...
  7. PC Shutdown during reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Shutdown during reset: When i was resetting my pc i accidentaly turned the power off. When i turn on the power my pc starts up and shows the splashscreen and then shuts down. It does this repeatedly. Then I downloaded the Media Creation tool....
  8. PC Shutdown during reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Shutdown during reset: When i was resetting my pc i accidentaly turned the power off. When i turn on the power my pc starts up and shows the splashscreen and then shuts down. It does this repeatedly. Then I downloaded the Media Creation tool....
  9. PC Shutdown during reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Pc turned off during reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc turned off during reset: I was resetting my pc to sell then The screen froze and about 10 minutes later it turned off and now every time I turn it back on a page comes up saying my pc had an unexpected restart and says press ok to download windows and every time I press ok it does the same thing over...