Windows 10: my PC shutdowns randomly and i don't know when it just turns off

Discus and support my PC shutdowns randomly and i don't know when it just turns off in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I got this problem for 2 weeks and I'm doing my work and so on. My PC shutdowns randomly and it prevents me so much from doing my work. Can someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TommyTheFirst, Jun 20, 2021.

1. my PC shutdowns randomly and i don't know when it just turns off

So I got this problem for 2 weeks and I'm doing my work and so on. My PC shutdowns randomly and it prevents me so much from doing my work. Can someone explain how I can fix it?

:)

TommyTheFirst, Jun 20, 2021
  2. pigulici Win User

Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

"
    Fast startup is a feature in Windows that helps your computer start faster. You can use the following steps to enable or disable fast startup.

• Type Control Panel in the search box.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Click Change settings that are currently unavailable.
    • Scroll down to Shutdown settings and uncheck Turn on fast startup.
    • Click Save changes."

pigulici, Jun 20, 2021
  3. tuunade98 Win User
    Pc problem, randomly doesn't turn on sometimes.

I turned it off i'll report back if problem still persists. Do you guys have any other ideas as well, just in case this doesn't work..

EDIT: sorry for double post

tuunade98, Jun 20, 2021
  4. my PC shutdowns randomly and i don't know when it just turns off

PC is Suffering Unexpected Shutdowns

So its been almost two weeks since i last posted and since my PC has shutdown unexpectedly... My original plan was to play around with the RAM to see if that was the issue but after a few days of no shutdowns i figured i would see if the CMOS clear and repairing the corrupt OS had fixed the issue. As i already said its been almost 2 weeks since i first made theses changes and i was fairly certain it had fixed the issue...Unfortunately my PC did shutdown unexpectedly today while i was at work. It seems pretty ridiculous to me that the PC could be on for almost 2 weeks straight and have no issues then just randomly shutdown...I ran the SFC scan to make sure nothing had gone wrong with the OS and it reported no issues. My next step i guess would be to try and eliminate the RAM as the issue but honestly i find i very hard to believe that's the issue after the PC was on for 2 weeks. Surely if this was a hardware issue i would have more regular shutdowns...or at least shutdown while im actually using the PC...What do you guys think?

Deridder45, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

my PC shutdowns randomly and i don't know when it just turns off

1. my PC shutdowns randomly and i don't know when it just turns off - Similar Threads - shutdowns randomly don't

2. Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do: Event viewer logsI already changed the old PSU and the problem still persists because I thought it could've been the PSU. I have attached the event viewer logs.Thanks!...
  3. Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do: Event viewer logsI already changed the old PSU and the problem still persists because I thought it could've been the PSU. I have attached the event viewer logs.Thanks!...
  4. Bluetooth is not turning off when I shutdown my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is not turning off when I shutdown my laptop.: I'm using a lenovo ideapad 3 with Win 11. I'm also using a bluetooth headphones with my phone and laptop. I know that when the headphones are connected to any device you cannot connect with them on others. My problem is that after I shutdown my laptop, the bluetooth...
  5. Bluetooth is not turning off when I shutdown my laptop.

Bluetooth is not turning off when I shutdown my laptop.: I'm using a lenovo ideapad 3 with Win 11. I'm also using a bluetooth headphones with my phone and laptop. I know that when the headphones are connected to any device you cannot connect with them on others. My problem is that after I shutdown my laptop, the bluetooth...
  6. My laptop turns off randomly when i use it. I want to know why it turns off and get it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns off randomly when i use it. I want to know why it turns off and get it...: It turns off especially when i play games in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-randomly-when-i-use-it-i-want/a6fc0ce8-8e69-4fb4-bfcc-627c97257acf
  7. My laptop turns off randomly when i use it. I want to know why it turns off and get it...

My laptop turns off randomly when i use it. I want to know why it turns off and get it...: It turns off especially when i play games in it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-randomly-when-i-use-it-i-want/a6fc0ce8-8e69-4fb4-bfcc-627c97257acf
  8. My laptop turns off randomly when i use it. I want to know why it turns off and get it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My pc turns off randomly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc turns off randomly: Nome registro: System Origine: EventLog Data: 22/07/2020 16:09:53 ID evento: 6008 Categoria attività:Nessuna Livello: Errore Parole chiave: Classico Utente: N/D Computer: DESKTOP-VL4J8D1 Descrizione: Precedente arresto del sistema inatteso...
  10. My sound Is turned off and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My sound Is turned off and I don't know why.: There's this error message with my computer that says "Conexant audio device could not be found, the application should exit now." I've tried turning off CxUntilsvc The error message isn't popping up but my sound isn't either. If you need my specs or anything just tell me....