Windows 10: My pc shuts downs when im into roblox for 3 mins and when i open event viewer i see event...

Discus and support My pc shuts downs when im into roblox for 3 mins and when i open event viewer i see event... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Pls help i cant put the screenshot here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stephen Surio, Feb 25, 2024.

1. My pc shuts downs when im into roblox for 3 mins and when i open event viewer i see event...

Pls help i cant put the screenshot here

:)

Stephen Surio, Feb 25, 2024
  2. MesPia Win User

Event Viewer Shutting Down Problem

I'm having a problem with Event Viewer. When I open it and start to examine or clear some logs, the Event Viewer suddenly shuts down on its own. Does anyone have a solution?

MesPia, Feb 25, 2024
  3. MesPia Win User
    Event Viewer Shutting Down Problem

Hi Jay,

I took a look at your link. However, my problem is not related to Custom Views. As an example, the following pictures shows the Event Viewer opened to view the Windows Application log.

My pc shuts downs when im into roblox for 3 mins and when i open event viewer i see event... 88ab48fe-7f1a-4a1e-b508-294ebe052933?upload=true.png

Without even doing anything other than displaying this view, after about 15 seconds, the Event Viewer just closed down on its own. I opened it again to the same view, and selected Clear Log... . When I did so, the Event Viewer went into a "not responding"
    state and shut down again.

MesPia, Feb 25, 2024
  4. My pc shuts downs when im into roblox for 3 mins and when i open event viewer i see event...

PC does not shut down requires forece shut down

Hello,

We really appreciate your patience. Let me give you few more troubleshooting steps which might apply to your situation and ascertain the cause of the issue.

• Try removing all the external peripheral devices including all usb drives except keyboard, mouse and monitor and check.
    • Try to shut down the computer while forcing the running applications and check the results in the subsequent restart. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      shutdown -s -f and press enter.

If it still does not help, try to view the Event IDs in Event Viewer to check for specific events triggering the issue.

To view activities in Windows, I suggest you to open the Event Viewer. To do so, follow the below steps.

• Go to the Control Panel and choose to click on the
      Administrative Tools icon.
    • The above action will open up a new window of the Administrative Tools where you will see the
      Event Viewer.

Please write to us with the results.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

My pc shuts downs when im into roblox for 3 mins and when i open event viewer i see event...

1. My pc shuts downs when im into roblox for 3 mins and when i open event viewer i see event... - Similar Threads - shuts downs roblox

2. PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41: I have a EVGA GeForce RTX 3070. The PC shutdowns when I play small application games like Minecraft, battle bit, Roblox, indie games etc. etc. but when I play big games like call of duty, battlefield, triple AAA games the shutdown won't happen. thermal paste on the AIO cooler...
  3. PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41: I have a EVGA GeForce RTX 3070. The PC shutdowns when I play small application games like Minecraft, battle bit, Roblox, indie games etc. etc. but when I play big games like call of duty, battlefield, triple AAA games the shutdown won't happen. thermal paste on the AIO cooler...
  4. PC shutting down randomly. Event viewer Kernal Power 41

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My pc shuts downs when im into roblox for 3 mins and when i open event viewer i see event...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc shuts downs when im into roblox for 3 mins and when i open event viewer i see event...: Pls help i cant put the screenshot here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-shuts-downs-when-im-into-roblox-for-3-mins/666dc671-cadb-4228-8edf-6b44a5ec2a74
  6. My pc shuts downs when im into roblox for 3 mins and when i open event viewer i see event...

My pc shuts downs when im into roblox for 3 mins and when i open event viewer i see event...: Pls help i cant put the screenshot here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-shuts-downs-when-im-into-roblox-for-3-mins/666dc671-cadb-4228-8edf-6b44a5ec2a74
  7. Event Viewer shows "special logon", when PC was shut down turned off, among other...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event Viewer shows "special logon", when PC was shut down turned off, among other...: New PC shows lots of odd activity when it was powered down shutdown, besides what's mentioned in the title. Including numerous "Offline downlevel migration succeeded." And countless activity that looks suspicious, let alone that fact that it's happening when the PC should be...
  8. Event Viewer shows "special logon", when PC was shut down turned off, among other...

Event Viewer shows "special logon", when PC was shut down turned off, among other...: New PC shows lots of odd activity when it was powered down shutdown, besides what's mentioned in the title. Including numerous "Offline downlevel migration succeeded." And countless activity that looks suspicious, let alone that fact that it's happening when the PC should be...
  9. Event Viewer Shutting Down Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event Viewer Shutting Down Problem: I'm having a problem with Event Viewer. When I open it and start to examine or clear some logs, the Event Viewer suddenly shuts down on its own. Does anyone have a solution?...
  10. Event Viewer shuts down on its own unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event Viewer shuts down on its own unexpectedly: I frequently have a problem with the Event Viewer. After opening it and viewing one of the log files (typically Windows Logs>Application), the Event Viewer will suddenly just close on its own. Any ideas how to fix this?...