Windows 10: my pc softwear is not cabible for the window defender

Discus and support my pc softwear is not cabible for the window defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my pc computer softwear is not cabible fpr window security defender... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ADMINSTRATARZAA, Sep 20, 2020.

1. my pc softwear is not cabible for the window defender

my pc computer softwear is not cabible fpr window security defender

:)

ADMINSTRATARZAA, Sep 20, 2020
  2. just meBC Win User

tracking softwear

tracking softwear I think I have got tracking software on my computer can anyone tell me if windows defender would fine it if my computer has be infected with tracking software

just meBC, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 20, 2020
  4. my pc softwear is not cabible for the window defender

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

my pc softwear is not cabible for the window defender

1. my pc softwear is not cabible for the window defender - Similar Threads - softwear cabible window

2. Windows Defender using an antivirus that is no longer on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender using an antivirus that is no longer on my PC: It says Im using a provider for whom I dont even have the antivirus app anymore, because it wouldnt even let me open it. It doesnt let me turn on windows defender, saying Im using that. Can someone help?...
  3. Windows 10 and 11 defender on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 and 11 defender on my pc.: I think I have both windows 10 and 11 windows defender installed at the same time. When I type windows defender, 2different apps pop up, with 1 of them unable to be launched. What do I do?...
  4. Windows 10 and 11 defender on my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 and 11 defender on my pc.: I think I have both windows 10 and 11 windows defender installed at the same time. When I type windows defender, 2different apps pop up, with 1 of them unable to be launched. What do I do?...
  5. Softwear Microsoft Litecam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Softwear Microsoft Litecam: HiI recently purchases a Litecam HD 3000 webcam and I would like to make some adjustments to the colour quality and was wondering if there's any softwear I should have received or need to download in order to be able to do thisRegardsColin...
  6. windows defender didn't defend my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows defender didn't defend my pc: I now have a trojan by the name of "Bored Tamo Tennis" on my pc. I ran ' windows defender' 5 times and 'defender' did not find it. Yet, when I bring up task manager, it is still there. It is interfering with my classes. How can I dump it out of my pc?...
  7. tracking softwear

in Windows 10 Customization
    tracking softwear: tracking softwear I think I have got tracking software on my computer can anyone tell me if windows defender would fine it if my computer has be infected with tracking software...
  8. Windows 10 3rd party softwear restriction unacceptable.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 3rd party softwear restriction unacceptable.: Dear Microsoft I have purchased a new Lenovo Laptop with Windows 10 S installed. I have programs that I use on my other windows machines. This version of Windows 10 informs me that it blocks apps that do not come form the windows store. I have tried disabling the...
  9. Windows Defender Crashes my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Crashes my PC: Windows Defender crashes my PC after running a full scan for about 15 minutes. *Sad Quick scan is fine, updating definitions is fine. I am on Windows 10. Worked perfect on Windows 7. 56063
  10. Windows Defender slows down my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender slows down my PC: Hi, Whenever I open any folder with lots of software programs than Windows Defender start taking more thing 50% of CPU usage, continuously. I know that it might be scanning them, but every time? It slows down PC too much that the icon of the program takes too much time...