Windows 10: My PC sometimes dosen't read my disc.

Discus and support My PC sometimes dosen't read my disc. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sometimes when I insert a DVD that already has data in it, it doesn't show up in file explorer and then it says that file explorer is not responding.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Miguel_R64, Dec 19, 2018.

1. My PC sometimes dosen't read my disc.

Sometimes when I insert a DVD that already has data in it, it doesn't show up in file explorer and then it says that file explorer is not responding.

:)

Miguel_R64, Dec 19, 2018
  2. Bruno_Gui Win User

Why Zune dosen´t support my lumia 920?

Why Zune dosen´t support any lumia with WP8? Windows Phone PC application is so disappointing comparing to Zune application. I had an Lumia 710 and i used a lot zune application...

Bruno_Gui, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Marby Rey Win User
    Windows 10 wont read discs

Hi,

To isolate the issue, we would like to know more details about your concern.

• Are there any error messages when you tried to read the disc?
    • Have you tried updating the CD/DVD driver?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Thank you.

Marby Rey, Dec 19, 2018
  4. My PC sometimes dosen't read my disc.

Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

My PC sometimes dosen't read my disc.

1. My PC sometimes dosen't read my disc. - Similar Threads - sometimes dosen't read

2. My D drive will not read a DVD disc ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My D drive will not read a DVD disc ?: My recent Windows update impacted my D drive's ability to read CD and DVD discs. Did the latest Windows 10 update did not fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-d-drive-will-not-read-a-dvd-disc/2075163d-933f-48a0-83f9-c11e1d0e1554
  3. My D drive will not read a DVD disc ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My D drive will not read a DVD disc ?: My recent Windows update impacted my D drive's ability to read CD and DVD discs. Did the latest Windows 10 update did not fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-d-drive-will-not-read-a-dvd-disc/2075163d-933f-48a0-83f9-c11e1d0e1554
  4. My D drive will not read a DVD disc ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Pc dosen't detect my old webcam

Pc dosen't detect my old webcam: Hi, i have an old webcam the life cam vx800. i can still use it on windows 10? I plug it in the pc, the light turn on but the pc dosen't detect the cam. Please help me i have an extreme need of this webcam. Excuse me for the terrible english i'm italian...
  6. Dosen't accept my credentials

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Dosen't accept my credentials: I opened the outlook app on my laptop and a popout of windows security asked for my credentials, my email was already there it only needed my password but didn't accept it. I tried typping it mutiple times but the same window just popped out again...
  7. My pc's disc drive

My pc's disc drive: additional info: when I go to settings and click to select my disc drive, it does not show up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-pcs-disc-drive/4b599107-dfde-4d8e-a288-f248b42622d2
  8. My pc's disc drive

My pc's disc drive: How do I eject a disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-pcs-disc-drive/01481afe-d5ca-47ee-8b13-1f7c2e01a7c4
  9. My DVD Drive won't read DVD discs, but will read game discs, and CD's that contains files.

My DVD Drive won't read DVD discs, but will read game discs, and CD's that contains files.: I have been searching for the past couple of months now. Never had issues before and ever since the major 1803 windows 10 update, my driver is still not working properly. This is ridiculous. My driver will read certain cd's containing files. Game cd's work fine. Does not...
  10. Disc driver not reading discs

Disc driver not reading discs: I'm not sure if it's called a disc driver, the thing where you put discs in on the pc, but no discs are working when i put them there, usually when putting a disc in there afew seconds you see a little disc icon near the cursor, but when i put ANY disc no matter what it is,...