Windows 10: My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep

Discus and support My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! As the title says...My PC sometimes won't wake up from sleep. I can't wake it up by using keyboard, mouse or the powerbutton...Sometimes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AntiFalx, Feb 21, 2024.

1. AntiFalx Win User

My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep

Hello! As the title says...My PC sometimes won't wake up from sleep. I can't wake it up by using keyboard, mouse or the powerbutton...Sometimes it wakes up normally by using literally anything, and sometimes I have to manually restart it Shutdown & Power On. The screen is turned on you can see the light black color the turned on but not displaying anything color and its blinking like it's on standby but no amount of mouse moving, keyboard typing and powerbutton pressing wakes it up...Please help because this is just annoying when my PC goes to sleep and I have unsaved work...Thanks in

:)

AntiFalx, Feb 21, 2024

2. my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Feb 21, 2024
  3. Asus Transformer t100ta won´t turn on Win10

Yesterday was reading on it. All of a sudden turned off and now it won´t turn on

GabrielaAraya, Feb 21, 2024
  4. My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep

My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, Feb 21, 2024
Thema:

My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep

1. My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep - Similar Threads - sometimes won't turn

2. My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC sometimes won't turn on from sleep: Hello! As the title says...My PC sometimes won't wake up from sleep. I can't wake it up by using keyboard, mouse or the powerbutton...Sometimes it wakes up normally by using literally anything, and sometimes I have to manually restart it Shutdown & Power On. The screen is...
  3. Sometimes laptop won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes laptop won't turn on: Hello! I have a problem. After buying a laptop, I installed different drivers and the system worked. But, my laptop sometimes won't wake up from sleep, this problem can be solved by restarting the laptop. Sometimes my laptop does not turn on, the keyboard starts to glow after...
  4. Sometimes laptop won't turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes laptop won't turn on: Hello! I have a problem. After buying a laptop, I installed different drivers and the system worked. But, my laptop sometimes won't wake up from sleep, this problem can be solved by restarting the laptop. Sometimes my laptop does not turn on, the keyboard starts to glow after...
  5. My pc won't sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc won't sleep: I build my pc a few months ago and it would turn my monitors off after 15 minutes and then my pc would auto sleep after 30 then randomly a few weeks ago my monitors will still turn off after 15 but my pc will never auto go to sleep. I never changed any settings when it...
  6. Sometimes keyboard will not wake PC from sleep, sometimes it will.

Sometimes keyboard will not wake PC from sleep, sometimes it will.: What is causing this to occur? I can't pin down any circumstances that make it work or not. Sometimes if I hit a key on the keyboard, it will wake the PC, other times not. But clicking the mouse always wakes it. And the mouse is plugged in to the keyboard, then there are two...
  7. PC won't turn off or go to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC won't turn off or go to sleep: So couple days ago I got this problem where my PC won't turn off or go to sleep, when I click it just says "Shuting Down" and suddenly "Welcome". I tried Disk Checkup and all but I couldn't fix this issue. And I have the newest update installed....
  8. PC Won't Wake from Sleep

PC Won't Wake from Sleep: Hiya, For the last few months at least (can't remember when it started), after putting my computer to sleep, or it happening by itself, it doesn't wake up again. When asleep, the light flashes as it should, but when I press the power button/keyboard, the fans spin up to...
  9. Monitor Won't Won't Turn On Waking From Sleep

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor Won't Won't Turn On Waking From Sleep: PC turns on from mouse key or keyboard key , monitor's green power light is on but screen dark. -Have jiggled power cord to pc, both ends of monitor's cable to pc but nothing happens. -Have checked both keyboard and mouse hardware settings and they are set to "wake" -Have...
  10. PC Won't Wake From Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Won't Wake From Sleep: Las two weeks, when I hit any key or mouse, PC will not wake from sleep shows black monitor but its green light is on. Have turn pc off and restart which starts without any problems. I 89834