Windows 10: My pc sound volume button moves without interaction

Discus and support My pc sound volume button moves without interaction in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, For the past few months, at any moment, the volume changes automatically without me touching it. I've already reinstalled drivers, and with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Olivier Caparros, Dec 11, 2023.

1. My pc sound volume button moves without interaction

Hello, For the past few months, at any moment, the volume changes automatically without me touching it. I've already reinstalled drivers, and with the help of task manager, i cannot see any applications that would modify the sounds whatsoever. I even bought a new pc during the time period and the problem still persist. I cannot described it more clearly except that it look completly haunted. When i went on forum, people said that it might be the roulette of my headset being too sensitive but that doesn't work because the problem is sill there after disabling the headset. Also, it's not a probl

:)

Olivier Caparros, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

My pc sound volume button moves without interaction

1. My pc sound volume button moves without interaction - Similar Threads - sound volume button

2. volume buttons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    volume buttons: my asus rog zephyrus g15 gaming laptop volume buttons dont work if i reset my laptop will the volume buttons work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-buttons/487d553e-3c80-4b3d-a3bf-17c19840e2f0
  3. My pc sound volume button moves without interaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc sound volume button moves without interaction: Hello, For the past few months, at any moment, the volume changes automatically without me touching it. I've already reinstalled drivers, and with the help of task manager, i cannot see any applications that would modify the sounds whatsoever. I even bought a new pc during...
  4. My system changes sound volume without any reson

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system changes sound volume without any reson: Hi from some time like 2 mounths my system is changing sound volume of whole system when specific apps are active clicked for eg. rockstar games luncher or multimc custom minecraft luncher system set volume to 8% as long as this apps is active when any other app is active the...
  5. My system changes sound volume without any reson

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system changes sound volume without any reson: Hi from some time like 2 mounths my system is changing sound volume of whole system when specific apps are active clicked for eg. rockstar games luncher or multimc custom minecraft luncher system set volume to 8% as long as this apps is active when any other app is active the...
  6. My volume button is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My volume button is not working: Hello, my volume button is not working when i click the volume with the plus sign it shows up a search box thingy in chrome and when i click the volume with the minus sign it does nothing when i click the no volume sign it shows up the chrome help center how could i fix this?...
  7. My volume button is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My volume button is not working: Hello, my volume button is not working when i click the volume with the plus sign it shows up a search box thingy in chrome and when i click the volume with the minus sign it does nothing when i click the no volume sign it shows up the chrome help center how could i fix this?...
  8. My volume button is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. screens move without user interaction

in Windows 10 Customization
    screens move without user interaction: My screens move without user interaction. I am working in one screen an another pops in front of it. Also i can be doing nothing and a different screen come to the front. Most times its Microsoft Edge. Thanks Bob...
  10. Sound dies after interacting with the volume slider.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound dies after interacting with the volume slider.: So I have just today reinstalled my system, reinstalled the basics and got onto one of my games and thought the sound was too loud through my speakers. So I tabbed out, clicked the volume button in the bottom right and clicked and dragged the volume slider down a bit. As...