Windows 10: my pc specification

Discus and support my pc specification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I find my this PC ID? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-specification/1cf06390-1004-4485-b81b-543474aa1271 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HernandoDurana1, Mar 25, 2020.

1. my pc specification

How do I find my this PC ID?

:)

HernandoDurana1, Mar 25, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 25, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 25, 2020
  4. my pc specification

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

my pc specification

1. my pc specification - Similar Threads - specification

2. Is it possible to redirect specific search settings to the old menus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to redirect specific search settings to the old menus?: For example, if I search for mouse, even in another language (that's installed on this pc) it will give me the Windows 10 mouse options. There's a button in almost every windows 10 options menu and it links to the old control panel and their settings. Is it possible to...
  3. Specific PID not showing in Task Manager.

Specific PID not showing in Task Manager.: I'm investigating an issue with port 80 and have the pid number of the process using that port. But the pid number is not showing in task manager and all services from all users are shown. How can I locate the service using the pid? submitted by /u/Raspberryfx [link]...
  4. GSuite Sync for Outlook Specific Handler error on Surface Pro X Arm64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GSuite Sync for Outlook Specific Handler error on Surface Pro X Arm64: Afte installing GSuite Sync for Outlook on my Surface Pro X device, I receive the error below. Any ideas? The procedure entry point _C_specific_handler could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft Office\Root\Office16\MSVCP140.dll...
  5. windows fails after installing a non specific program

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows fails after installing a non specific program: Hi there , 2 weeks ago i updated my windows 7 to 10 clean installed and after installing i started to install some programs i need , but after the installings then restarting for the apps when pc booted on desktop i couldn't use search box as it was nothing appear on the...
  6. Shortcut key for making a specific image available in clip board?

Shortcut key for making a specific image available in clip board?: Wanted to check if this is possible. Say I'm chatting with a friend in discord / steam chat / etc., and say there's some meme image I use a lot. What I want is to be able to press some shortcut key combinations, so that this meme picture becomes available in the system...
  7. Are there any specific recommendations for a webcam to meet Windows Hello requirements?

Are there any specific recommendations for a webcam to meet Windows Hello requirements?: I've seen some webcams that say they work with Windows Hello. If they don't specifically state it, how would I know? submitted by /u/HoodFeelGood [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frdx92/are_there_any_specific_recommendations_for_a/
  8. My Windows 10 File Explorer crashes randomly with specific game folders

My Windows 10 File Explorer crashes randomly with specific game folders: I have been having this issue with my Windows 10 File Explorer where it seems to randomly crash. It can do this with any folder anywhere on my two SSDs but it seems to specifically always occur the most frequently with Paradox Interactive's Stellaris data folders. This was...
  9. Windows Explorer specifically file explorer Crashing when Attempting to Eject a USB Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Explorer specifically file explorer Crashing when Attempting to Eject a USB Drive: Hello, I was encountering a strange problem where I was in File Explorer trying to eject a plugged in USB device. I tried to right click the device, and it stopped responding and crashed. After it started doing this every single time, I realized there was a bit of a...
  10. My explorer.exe keeps crashing when I click specific areas.

My explorer.exe keeps crashing when I click specific areas.: Hello all, Some of my clients under domain started crashing after clicking specific buttons. For example when i click Devices and Printers under Control Panel, all windows crashes and i return to desktop screen. And specifaclly print button in webpages. This is the log...