Windows 10: My Pc start and it shows grayscreen when ever i start after an hour or at morning then i...

Discus and support My Pc start and it shows grayscreen when ever i start after an hour or at morning then i... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Pc start and it shows grayscreen when ever i start after an hour or at morning then i need to restart and after that is boot normal My system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Shivanshusuraj, May 3, 2020.

1. My Pc start and it shows grayscreen when ever i start after an hour or at morning then i...

My Pc start and it shows grayscreen when ever i start after an hour or at morning then i need to restart and after that is boot normal

My system configuration

Ryzen 5 3600

Rx 570 4gb

All latest driver. Always internet

Clean ssd samaung evo250

480 bronge psu

16gb 3000mh ram

How to solve this pls i i ju frustrated with this problem its come about 20 days from april 2020

:)

Shivanshusuraj, May 3, 2020

2. PC Randomly Can Not Be Started

Hi Vijay

I have tried every step as advised.

But this morning I could not start on the PC, but at 10.00 (local time) I'm able to turn on.

I notice my PC clock also change into 00.00.

Let me know if you can suggest other steps to be tried.

Rino Poetranto, May 3, 2020
  3. DaMulta Win User
    PC will not start with out on and off on and off

OK now when I start my PC"Stock" I have to turn my PC on and off on and off on and off. It will not just post in the morning it black screens and my tracer memory lights are showing a lock up. This happens when it sits for around 6-8 hours.

But if I turn it off during the day for just an hour or so this problem isn't there at all.

Could this be a side effect of the dielectric silicon compound that I put in my CPU socket?

DaMulta, May 3, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

My Pc start and it shows grayscreen when ever i start after an hour or at morning then i...

NEWLY added apps are not showing on Start App list

Hi Tamal,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1. Is Cortana able to search the apps installed?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Start Settings in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Turn on Show recently added apps in jump list of Start of Taskbar.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, May 3, 2020
Thema:

My Pc start and it shows grayscreen when ever i start after an hour or at morning then i...

1. My Pc start and it shows grayscreen when ever i start after an hour or at morning then i... - Similar Threads - start shows grayscreen

2. when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...: when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts perfectly after i shut down my pc using power button if i dont use it it stucks at 100%...
  3. when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...: when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts perfectly after i shut down my pc using power button if i dont use it it stucks at 100%...
  4. when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting my PC from 3 years ago?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting my PC from 3 years ago?: I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting it 3 years ago, a bunch of apps and programs were missing/not installed, the background was old, the resolution was wrong. I cannot find most of these files anywhere on my pc. Am I experiencing metadata loss or something...
  6. I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting my PC from 3 years ago?

I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting my PC from 3 years ago?: I restarted my PC this morning and it was like starting it 3 years ago, a bunch of apps and programs were missing/not installed, the background was old, the resolution was wrong. I cannot find most of these files anywhere on my pc. Am I experiencing metadata loss or something...
  7. When I turn on my pc Wi-Fi works for about an hour, after that time it starts to become...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn on my pc Wi-Fi works for about an hour, after that time it starts to become...: This problem has been occurring for about 3 weeks, I've tried a lot of things a none of them seems to have worked. I don't understand what's the problem, I have already uninstalled the network adapter driver and then reinstalled it, I have called the company that manages my...
  8. When I turn on my pc Wi-Fi works for about an hour, after that time it starts to become...

When I turn on my pc Wi-Fi works for about an hour, after that time it starts to become...: This problem has been occurring for about 3 weeks, I've tried a lot of things a none of them seems to have worked. I don't understand what's the problem, I have already uninstalled the network adapter driver and then reinstalled it, I have called the company that manages my...
  9. When I turn on my pc Wi-Fi works for about an hour, after that time it starts to become...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Windows 10 Creating a New Desktop when ever I start or restart my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Creating a New Desktop when ever I start or restart my pc: This problem is very much annoying. Windows 10 is creating a new desktop every time when we restart or shutdown. Is working normally, actually is this a setting or a windows problem? need some help...