Windows 10: My pc starts up wirh blue screen and refers to stopcode

Discus and support My pc starts up wirh blue screen and refers to stopcode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, unfortunately my pc will not start up correctly after word and excel closed down with an error. I tried to reboot my pc, but get a blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarianneBM, Dec 9, 2018.

1. My pc starts up wirh blue screen and refers to stopcode

Hi,

unfortunately my pc will not start up correctly after word and excel closed down with an error. I tried to reboot my pc, but get a blue screen now. It says your pc did not start up correctly. I tried via advanced options to:

Continue - it just restart with blue screen again

Troubleshoot - Reset this PC - Keep my files - entering the BitLocker key - the pc is working and end up with that I need to reset the PC. I do that and the pc is working for a while but ends up with the message "there was a problem resetting your pe. No changes were made."

Troubleshoot - Advanced options - Startup Repair - I choose my account and enter my password - the pc starts to check disk for errors It comes up with the message "Startup Repair couldn't repair your pc" it refers to log file c:\windows\system32\logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt

I have troed to read the answers on this page but I am not sure that I got it right.

i can go to the command promt and when i write cd dir c: it says the the directory does not exist. I tried to follow some yourube videos but I am afraid that I accidently delete alle my files, so is there anybody who can guide me from here to solve the problen so I can access all my data again?

Thank you in advanced

:)

MarianneBM, Dec 9, 2018
  2. Gil deG Win User

How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Dec 9, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

My pc starts up wirh blue screen and refers to stopcode

Windows 10 Blue Screen Of Death Loop

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually caused by outdated graphics drivers or system performances that can't be handled by it. We'd like to know more information about this issue so we could provide an accurate resolution. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried booting your PC in safe mode? You can refer to this article for the steps on how to boot
      your PC in safe mode.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link and follow the steps to
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors

We'll be waiting for your response.

Jaune Bel, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

My pc starts up wirh blue screen and refers to stopcode

1. My pc starts up wirh blue screen and refers to stopcode - Similar Threads - starts wirh blue

2. My computer keeps crashing. BDOD blue screen of death. I refer me to Micorsoft/stopcodes....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing. BDOD blue screen of death. I refer me to Micorsoft/stopcodes....: While running my computer, everything freezes up. then the screen goes blue and I get the error message:Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We;re just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.then a QR code and www.windows.com/stopcodestop...
  3. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  4. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  5. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Stopcode Reference by Pointer?

Stopcode Reference by Pointer?: I'm a freshman engineering major in college and I got a Dell Precision 5550 for school. After spending over $2500 for the laptop, I expected it to run flawlessly and extremely fast, seeing the specs and the price tag along with it. However, about a few weeks into using it I...
  7. Blue screen of death. Stopcode: reference by pointer

Blue screen of death. Stopcode: reference by pointer: My Dell Laptop keeps getting blue screen error. I don't know what cause this problem. This is link driver dmp file of error : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B5V1rcinT1797OaEUU7OPBBnoRStJ1f2/view?usp=sharing I really need some helping.Thank everybody....
  8. Reference by point blue screen

Reference by point blue screen: Laptop ran into blue screen with error code: reference by pointerHappened the first time during gaming. While trying to run test on Dell support page, laptop ran into blue screen before any test can finish....
  9. Blue screen/stopcode

Blue screen/stopcode: Upon startup I keep getting a blue screen with a stopcode error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screenstopcode/f766d682-9aff-4dd4-8adb-15be0a4dddf4
  10. Pc Blue screened during start up!

Pc Blue screened during start up!: Hey guys, just turned my computer on, and was greeted with a BSOD, I installed 16GB of memory to the already 16GB installed, and ran a Memtest over night with zero errors. I can't remember alot from the BSOD but I do remember it had AMD in the error message. Windows Version...