Windows 10: My pc starts up with a blue screen with error message 0xc000007b

Discus and support My pc starts up with a blue screen with error message 0xc000007b in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi, my laptop is an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0020nr with a nvidia geforce 1050ti gpu and intel core i5-8300h cpu. My problem is that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by L..L.1234, Feb 15, 2019.

1. L..L.1234 Win User

My pc starts up with a blue screen with error message 0xc000007b

My pc starts up with a blue screen with error message 0xc000007b [​IMG]

Hi, my laptop is an HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop 15-cx0020nr with a nvidia geforce 1050ti gpu and intel core i5-8300h cpu.

My problem is that I decided to wipe my laptop's hard drive, but in the process it froze, so I decided to let the battery run out in order to turn it off.

After that, I plugged it back in and turned it on, nothing was working so I downloaded windows 10 from the microsoft website and put it in the usb to download on my laptop.

Now I think windows 10 is working, the only problem I have is the critical systems drivers as seen from the picture.

Am I supposed to download the system drivers from the manufacturer's website and download them onto my laptop?

Also I have tried everything nothing in the startup setting works, recovery environment doesnt work, startup repair doesnt work, I dont have a restore point for System restore, and I dont have a back up file.

:)

L..L.1234, Feb 15, 2019
  2. 94-maknae Win User

blue screen error Error code: 0xc000007b

I have a dell latitude E6410 with windows 10.

Recently it displayed a recovery blue screen with the error 0xc00000f and now it has changed into 0xc000007b.

I cannot seem to do anything through this screen, anything I type or press only results in the screen reloading in seconds. Also my PC's screen is badly broken and thus I have to use a moniter and the only way that i've found to use the moniter is by pressing
    f8.

How can I get into the bios screen/do a system restore? I don't care if I have to wipe everything in oder to use my computer again.

Please help

Original Title : Error code: 0xc000007b

94-maknae, Feb 15, 2019
  3. jephB Win User
    windows 10 error code 0xc000007b

How do I fix error code 0xc000007b on windows10? I tried to start up my pc last night and it brought a blue screen saying "Recovery" your pc/device needs to be repaired... An unexpected error has occurred.... Error Code: 0xc000007b

jephB, Feb 15, 2019
  4. My pc starts up with a blue screen with error message 0xc000007b

Error Message/ Blue Screen of death My pc starts up with a blue screen with error message 0xc000007b :(.....

That's normally true, but on occasion I've also found that problems with drivers can cause that same message. Have you updated any of them recently? The fact it happens when you start gaming does suggest memory though.

Jimmy 2004, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

My pc starts up with a blue screen with error message 0xc000007b

1. My pc starts up with a blue screen with error message 0xc000007b - Similar Threads - starts blue screen

2. Everytime my pc starts it throws up an error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime my pc starts it throws up an error message: Please help me resolve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-my-pc-starts-it-throws-up-an-error/7e9ee17e-6f95-4ad8-bb9a-c8e54286a488
  3. Everytime my pc starts it throws up an error message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everytime my pc starts it throws up an error message: Please help me resolve it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-my-pc-starts-it-throws-up-an-error/7e9ee17e-6f95-4ad8-bb9a-c8e54286a488
  4. Everytime my pc starts it throws up an error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Start up error , blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start up error , blue screen: Hi,My laptop had an OS error issue a couple of weeks ago and I went to a shop and installed a new win 10.There days later it started showing a text during startup like this For about four days I had no other issue and I could countinue startup by pressing enter but after...
  6. Blue screen Recovery error code:0xc000007b

Blue screen Recovery error code:0xc000007b: Hi,i have been struggling to reset or restart my laptop for a few days now, it remains stuck on a blue screen which says Recovery at the top, critical driver missing or contain s errors, file:\windows\system32\windowstrustedRTProxy.sys Error code:0xc000007b Youll need...
  7. My PC keeps starting up, displaying a blue screen of death with a different message every...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC keeps starting up, displaying a blue screen of death with a different message every...: I don't use it often so I don't even care if I have to wipe it, but I can't even do that without seeing the screen but it's always just black...I'm so confused. . submitted by /u/MemeGraveYard666 [link] [comments]...
  8. Pc Blue screened during start up!

Pc Blue screened during start up!: Hey guys, just turned my computer on, and was greeted with a BSOD, I installed 16GB of memory to the already 16GB installed, and ran a Memtest over night with zero errors. I can't remember alot from the BSOD but I do remember it had AMD in the error message. Windows Version...
  9. SMITE fails to start up. 0xc000007b error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SMITE fails to start up. 0xc000007b error: Recently got windows 10 and loved however a few days ago something on my computer popped up after a 30 min SMITE round that said something along the line of a reader program not working properly. I ignored it because I figured it was a small glitch with the new OS that would...
  10. error on start up (0xc000007b) app unable to start

in Windows 10 Support
    error on start up (0xc000007b) app unable to start: every time i start my laptop i keep getting error app unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) anyone no how to solve this please its doing my head in ive only had the laptop 5 months 76971
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Error code 0xc000007b Window 10 blue screen

2. Error code 0xc000007b blue screen Windows 10

3. Error code 0xc000007b blue screen