Windows 10: My pc stopped detecting wifi and I can't connect to anything

Discus and support My pc stopped detecting wifi and I can't connect to anything in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; my pc cant detect any wifi at all yet all my other devices can. My drivers are up to date, ive uninstalled them and restarted, ive unplugged and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Joffee, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Joffee Win User

My pc stopped detecting wifi and I can't connect to anything

my pc cant detect any wifi at all yet all my other devices can. My drivers are up to date, ive uninstalled them and restarted, ive unplugged and replugged my modem, yet nothing works. Im suspecting that its because of something i did where i changed wifi connecting to manual to make it faster, but i dont know. Ive had windows 10 for a while now. Ive already restored the computer to a previous date but nothing works

:)

Joffee, Mar 10, 2019
  2. Gino Des Win User

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Mar 10, 2019
  3. wabbles Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Mar 10, 2019
  4. My pc stopped detecting wifi and I can't connect to anything

Cannot connect to wifi with laptop

Hi,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. We suggest that you try the steps below:

• Go to Network and Sharing Center.

• At the right pane, click Change adapter settings.

• Right click on your connection name (WiFi name) and Properties.

• Click the Configure... button.

• Go to Power Management tab.

• Uncheck/disable the radio button for "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power".

• Restart the PC (Important)

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

My pc stopped detecting wifi and I can't connect to anything

1. My pc stopped detecting wifi and I can't connect to anything - Similar Threads - stopped detecting wifi

2. Can't connect my PC to WiFi

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect my PC to WiFi: I tried troubleshooting and i got these two result can someone help me please wifi is working great on my phones and on my second PC.Troubleshooting result : windows can't communicate with the device or resource primary dns server security or firewall settings might be...
  3. Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?: Got a new PC with Microsoft 11 Pro and it won't detect any other wifi except for one. I've updated all my drivers and probably exhausted every solution I can find online. Please help....
  4. Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't my PC detect my WIFI?: Got a new PC with Microsoft 11 Pro and it won't detect any other wifi except for one. I've updated all my drivers and probably exhausted every solution I can find online. Please help....
  5. My PC stops connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC stops connecting to WiFi: My desktop PC running Windows 10 has had this problem twice now. When I boot-up it automatically connects to WiFi and everything works fine. I can get on the internet, download games, nothing's wrong. Then, a varying amount of time later, it disconnects from the WiFi and...
  6. My PC stops connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC stops connecting to WiFi: My desktop PC running Windows 10 has had this problem twice now. When I boot-up it automatically connects to WiFi and everything works fine. I can get on the internet, download games, nothing's wrong. Then, a varying amount of time later, it disconnects from the WiFi and...
  7. My PC stops connecting to WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Pc can't connect to wifi

Pc can't connect to wifi: So I've had my pc for over a year now and i have been experiencing the most intermittent connection . I use wireless and my Internet just cuts outs and won't reconnect no matter what i try , tryed using ethernet and that doesn't work either. It's honestly so annoying that i...
  9. I can't connect to anything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't connect to anything: So i woke up today and saw that my wireless adapter was not working, i went into device management and the wireless adapter was hidden, I tried rolling back but it didn't work so i uninstalled the wireless driver and tried my phone's USB tethering but it didn't work so i...
  10. My pc can't detect any wifi at all

My pc can't detect any wifi at all: my pc cant detect any wifi at all yet all my other devices can. My drivers are up to date, ive uninstalled them and restarted, ive unplugged and replugged my modem, yet nothing works. Im suspecting that its because of something i did where i changed wifi connecting to manual...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pc cant detect modem