Windows 10: My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me

Discus and support My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i have a evoo pc and it's 32gb in storage and it's runing windows 10 64bit i get alerts all the time on low storage when i haven't installed any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by InternetGuru, Sep 28, 2022.

1. My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me

Hi i have a evoo pc and it's 32gb in storage and it's runing windows 10 64bit i get alerts all the time on low storage when i haven't installed any software yet can anyone help me out

:)

InternetGuru, Sep 28, 2022
  2. techguy31 Win User

64Gb SSD for OS or 2Tb HDD for storage ?!

I suggest that you get the 2tb for storage. SSDs are only useful if you want to boot things fast like OS and programs. I actually suggest you get both if you have that many movies.

techguy31, Sep 28, 2022
  3. cdawall Win User
    LA lawyer files suit against Microsoft over Surface storage capacity

That's not just MS, Apple is the same way a 160GB iPod is labeled 160GB of storage. Even without the OS and only formatting it's less than that. All MS has to do is prove uniformity with current standards. Does tho MS pad contain a 32GB disk yes then it is no different than a 32GB iPad.

If a judge doesn't agree to that he better get ready for a class action suit because that's the road he is heading down. Oh and the tablet purchased mentions formatted size of disk will be less than advertised...

cdawall, Sep 28, 2022
  4. My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me

1. My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me - Similar Threads - storage 32GB best

2. whats the best way to fix an OS Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whats the best way to fix an OS Problem: i have a laptop that some how got windows NT loaded as the OS which should be windows !! everytime i load up the media tool or try to do a clean install it keeps reverting back to windows NT so there has to be a configuration that i'm not seeing or something...
  3. whats the best way to fix an OS Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whats the best way to fix an OS Problem: i have a laptop that some how got windows NT loaded as the OS which should be windows !! everytime i load up the media tool or try to do a clean install it keeps reverting back to windows NT so there has to be a configuration that i'm not seeing or something...
  4. My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me: Hi i have a evoo pc and it's 32gb in storage and it's runing windows 10 64bit i get alerts all the time on low storage when i haven't installed any software yet can anyone help me out...
  5. My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My PC storage is 32GB what os is best for me: Hi i have a evoo pc and it's 32gb in storage and it's runing windows 10 64bit i get alerts all the time on low storage when i haven't installed any software yet can anyone help me out...
  6. storage space on 32GB tablet

storage space on 32GB tablet: I purchased a tablet with 32GB internal memory. When new it had about 9GB free space. And now that's all gone because you, Microsoft, keeps updating the OS. Every time I clean the system up I end up with less and less free space. Yes, I remove temp files, disc cleanup,...
  7. Best OS for a low end pc.

Best OS for a low end pc.: i have a computer that is currently running windows 10 home. And it's pretty bad. So I need to know what windows OS is best for it. PC SPECS: Intel R Celeron R CPU N3050 @ 1.60 GHZ 4G of ram 64 bit....
  8. Storage Spaces/Software Raid | What Are My Best Options?

in Windows 10 Support
    Storage Spaces/Software Raid | What Are My Best Options?: Hi guys, So this is a multiple question on same topic thread. So my current set up is 3 SSD drives, two the same running in software RAID0 (I think they call it resilient mode in Storage Spaces settings) which I use to install games not sure if this is woth it or not, does...
  9. what is the best and safest way to format a storage drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what is the best and safest way to format a storage drive: I have my OS on an SSD and then I have 3 2 TB hard drives that I use to have a triple redundancy backup. I have one drive I save everything to and then I use a program called GoodSync to back up that main drive to two other drives. It is a bit overkill but I know I will have...
  10. Best OS for really old PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Best OS for really old PC: Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 NVIDIA GeForce 9400GT 3GB RAM will be upgrading to 4GB but I'm not sure when ( Mobo only supports up to 4GB :/ ) NO OVERHAUL UPGRADE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE 32-bit or 64-bit? 36622