Windows 10: My pc stuck in recovery mode

Discus and support My pc stuck in recovery mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my pc had recently run into problems crashing etc. I decided to reset my pc with files in the recovery options. Now my pc is stuck in the recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JacobTauiliili, Aug 13, 2020.

1. My pc stuck in recovery mode

my pc had recently run into problems crashing etc. I decided to reset my pc with files in the recovery options. Now my pc is stuck in the recovery options when i boot it up. I've tried commands, resetting again it wont let me and automatic repair. Please help

:)

JacobTauiliili, Aug 13, 2020

2. Unable to boot the PC, stuck in recovery mode screen​

Hi Joe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to boot the PC normally as it is stuck in recovery mode.

1. Were there any recent updates installed on the PC?
    2. What is the exact make and model of the PC?

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Boot the PC into safe mode with networking and check if you are able to login. Refer the article to

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    , refer the section
    From a black or blank screen.

Method 2:

Perform a system restore to revert the PC back to the state when everything was working fine. Refer the article

Recovery options in Windows 10
    , refer the section
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC.

Note:
    Do not reset the PC; resetting the PC will remove all the data and installed programs from the PC.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 13, 2020
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Aug 13, 2020
  4. My pc stuck in recovery mode

Stuck in Recovery Mode

For some reason my HP laptop is stuck in recovery mode this is what it is saying:

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessed.

Error code: 0xc0000185

You’ll need to use recovery tools. If you don’t have any installation media (like a disc or USB device), contact your PC/Device manufacturer.

My pc stuck in recovery mode [​IMG]

Then after that commands are listed.

Any type of help or assistance would be great. Thank you.

Ezra (live.com, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

My pc stuck in recovery mode

1. My pc stuck in recovery mode - Similar Threads - stuck recovery mode

2. Stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in recovery mode: I did a soft boot which locked me out of my pc so I went to recovery mode to reset my pc and fix it but then my pc crashed in the middle of it so every time I try to reset it says “there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made”....
  3. Stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in recovery mode: I did a soft boot which locked me out of my pc so I went to recovery mode to reset my pc and fix it but then my pc crashed in the middle of it so every time I try to reset it says “there was a problem resetting your pc no changes were made”....
  4. My computer is stuck in recovery mode

My computer is stuck in recovery mode: My PC recently broke after a BSOD and is now stuck in recovery mode and I can't leave. I even tried resetting it, but it didn't work. I think this is a hard drive problem. Any help here please?...
  5. My computer is stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer is stuck in recovery mode: My PC recently broke after a BSOD and is now stuck in recovery mode and I can't leave. I even tried resetting it, but it didn't work. I think this is a hard drive problem. Any help here please?...
  6. Stuck on Recovery Mode

Stuck on Recovery Mode: I was trying to do a system restore on my PC because I couldn’t factory restart my pc and while that was happening I turned off my PC and now i’m stuck on recovery mode “Your PC/Device needs to be repaired A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessedError code:...
  7. Stuck on Recovery Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Recovery Mode: I was trying to do a system restore on my PC because I couldn’t factory restart my pc and while that was happening I turned off my PC and now i’m stuck on recovery mode “Your PC/Device needs to be repaired A required device isn’t connected or can’t be accessedError code:...
  8. Stuck on Recovery Mode

9. stuck in recovery mode

stuck in recovery mode: Hi All, I have a windows 10 Hp all in one pc. My Daughter did something when starting up pc and it went into recovery mode but i can't seem to get it out of it. it won't boot into safe mode I tried to reset the pc to keep files as there is photos stored there that we...
  10. Stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in recovery mode: So I used CC cleaner on my computer to fix any registry errors but then got a Bsod that said Bad_System_config_info so I followed this tutorial https://youtu.be/Wor7mASx3ws And after restarting my computer I was put into recovery mode with a screen that says "You need to...