Windows 10: My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows....

Discus and support My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows. Showing error code 0xc000000e. And winload.exe is missing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rayhan_1211, Feb 28, 2023.

1. My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows....

My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows. Showing error code 0xc000000e. And winload.exe is missing. Help me.

:)

Rayhan_1211, Feb 28, 2023
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Feb 28, 2023
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows.... :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 28, 2023
  4. My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows....

Stuck on Advanced Startup Troubleshooting Options/Settings Windows 10

Hi, I'm asking for a friend. Earlier, his computer was stuck in an infinite Automatic Repair loop, so we disabled Automatic Repair through Command Prompt from Advanced Startup Options, turned off his computer, and turned it back on. Then, he ran into a blue
    screen, titled "Recovery", with error code 0x0000225 for file \WINDOWS\system32\config\system. From this screen, there are three listed options:

• Pressing "Enter" does nothing
    • Pressing "Esc" brings up the "Please wait" message and to the "Troubleshooting" screen
    • Pressing F8 brings up Startup Settings. Hooray!
    But here's the catch: all 10 of the startup settings (e.g., enable debugging, boot logging, safe modes, disable malware, etc.) simply sends his computer back to the Recovery screen that lists the error code 0x000025.

From the Troubleshooting screen to Advanced Options, he can't reset his PC because there isn't enough room on his disk. He can't system restore because he doesn't have any restore points. He can't load System Image Recovery, Startup Repair, Command Prompt,
    Startup Settings, or "Go back to the previous version", because he does not have Administrator rights. He can't sign in as an Administrator because "there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC".

He also tried inserting a Windows 7 disc out of desperation, but lo and behold: "Code 5: Cannot boot from disk".

In essence, his PC was permanently stuck on Automatic Repair, and now his PC is stuck on the Advanced Startup Settings/Options/Troubleshooting/Recovery screens. What can he do to rescue his computer from this unfortunate dilemma?

P.S. He runs only Window Defender, so anti-malware software should not be an issue.

Friday Sky, Feb 28, 2023
Thema:

My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows....

1. My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows.... - Similar Threads - stuck startup page

2. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  3. I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't enter my pc, stuck on the loading page password: Hi, so after my pc put himself on standby, I couldn't put my password anymore, when I press enter either I have nothing or it keeps searching. I enter the safe mode, I tried with turning the load default setting on , it worked but when I turn off the pc again, back to the...
  4. My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows....

My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows....: My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows. Showing error code 0xc000000e. And winload.exe is missing. Help me....
  5. My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows....: My pc stuck in startup page.. and troubleshooting not showing. I can't reinstall windows. Showing error code 0xc000000e. And winload.exe is missing. Help me....
  6. Stuck on service page in the initial startup

Stuck on service page in the initial startup: Hi.. In the intial setup of new lap, under service page after microsoft office 2019 Home & student setup we dnt have any options to proceed furthercould you please help me out on this team??...
  7. Stuck on service page in the initial startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on service page in the initial startup: Hi.. In the intial setup of new lap, under service page after microsoft office 2019 Home & student setup we dnt have any options to proceed furthercould you please help me out on this team??...
  8. My PC is stuck in startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC is stuck in startup: The screen says "Fixing (E:) Stage 1:... ... Total 9%" after automatic repair but takes forever (ETA:182:05:04 and increasing). I also tried the MediaCreationTool but that only results in a infinite purple screen :( What can i do? Or what part of my PC needs replacement?...
  9. Stuck on system restore startup page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on system restore startup page: Hi everyone. So I decided to do a system restore on my laptop HP Pavilion windows 10 as there were a lot of bugs such as my brightness not working which was refusing to be fixed despite updating the driver etc. However my laptop is now stuck on the system restore loading...
  10. Troubleshooting is not showing my new PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Troubleshooting is not showing my new PC: Hello. I just recently changed hardware and wanted to reactivate windows on my new PC, but when i go to the troubleshooting setting, the PC i am trying to activate isn’t showing up. I am signed into my microsoft account on both PCs, but only the activated one shows up....