Windows 10: My pc stucks on "please wait" screen

Discus and support My pc stucks on "please wait" screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. Yesterday, I try to turn on my pc but it stucks on loading screen all the time. I tried with automatic repair and choosed options for repair,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sladjana Filipovic, Sep 18, 2019.

1. My pc stucks on "please wait" screen

Hello. Yesterday, I try to turn on my pc but it stucks on loading screen all the time. I tried with automatic repair and choosed options for repair, restore and reset but the situation is the same. Now, I'm trying to enter in safe mode but pc stucks on "please wait" screen almost for 30minutes. What I supposed to do now?

:)

Sladjana Filipovic, Sep 18, 2019

2. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Win 10's PC freez on Please Wait screen

Hi,

Blue screen errors are usually occurring due to outdated drivers or some corruptions within the system files. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your PC?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided in this
    link
    . It serves as a guide on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10 devices.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Sep 18, 2019
  4. My pc stucks on "please wait" screen

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

My pc stucks on "please wait" screen

1. My pc stucks on "please wait" screen - Similar Threads - stucks please wait

2. Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on "Please Wait" and can't reset PC: Hi, Specs: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor 3.40 GHz32.0 GB RAM64-bit OSNVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 TiCT1000BX500SSD1 and PNY CS900 500 GB SSDASRock A320M-HDV R4.0 My initial problems began when my PC upon start would load on the "please wait" screen for more than 20+ minutes....
  3. System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen": Dear Community, We are having weird issue with some of our computers/laptops. When rebooting system, it gets stuck on "please wait" screen. Sometimes the same behaviour happens when turning on the systems. It takes more than 15 minutes staying stuck on this screen. I...
  4. System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen": Dear Community, We are having weird issue with some of our computers/laptops. When rebooting system, it gets stuck on "please wait" screen. Sometimes the same behaviour happens when turning on the systems. It takes more than 15 minutes staying stuck on this screen. I...
  5. System gets stuck on "Please Wait Screen"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Stuck at please wait

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck at please wait: Ive looked into other options, Idk how to do it they require a domain which I do not have since I factory reset my pc, I got this when ever I booted it up in troubleshoot because I turned it on a few times in a row and was being dumb, Anyway I selected restart instead of...
  7. Pc stuck on "Please Wait"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc stuck on "Please Wait": I think I know what the problem might be, but I am unsure on how to rectify it. Yesterday I wanted to fix an error while trying to run directx for an old game. I followed a YouTube video to open turn windows features on or off feature, which strangely wasn't loading anything...
  8. Stuck on please wait screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck on please wait screen: Hello so im trying to boot into safe mode cuz i could login in my pc i didnt forget password it was stuck on date/time screen and its stuck on blue please wait screen any help?...
  9. Stuck on "Please wait" screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on "Please wait" screen: Hi, I tried to reinstall my uncle's old pc today and give it a fresh windows 10, but a problem occurred. The installation went smoothly, the pc started and i went to the Windows update setting in the menu. It started downloading the 1909 update, and a few other things like...
  10. Windows 10 stuck on Please wait screen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 stuck on Please wait screen: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you start your Windows 10 computer, and it gets stuck on the “Please wait,” screen then here is how you can resolve the issue. After the computer starts, many system services start even before you log-in to the computer. [...] This post Windows 10 stuck...