Windows 10: My PC suddenly freezes, if audio was played on background it stutters and then I have to...

Discus and support My PC suddenly freezes, if audio was played on background it stutters and then I have to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; As the subject stated, i have a one year old laptop and I cant for gods sake figure out what exactly is making this happen, hardware/software/drivers,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bishakh, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Bishakh Win User

My PC suddenly freezes, if audio was played on background it stutters and then I have to...

As the subject stated, i have a one year old laptop and I cant for gods sake figure out what exactly is making this happen, hardware/software/drivers, i cant make it out.

I have since then made a clean reset of windows, installed the latest drivers, especially GPU ones but none worked, the issue still persists.

Here is the log from event viewer-

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎1/‎15/‎2021 9:24 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 1b0

Parameter 1: 2

Parameter 2: ffffffffc000000d

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: fffff80164de05f4

OS version: 10_0_18363

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.768.100

Locale ID: 1033

:)

Bishakh, Jan 15, 2021
  2. mythical Win User

latency issues, random stutter + audio stutter

hey, im having dificultys with my pc. im having problem with every task im doing, even playing a yt video. so the problem is im having random freezes and audio freezes/lags every 10-40 mins. i dont exactly know whats causing it but im pretty sure its not the disks/ram. ive ran a test on a program called latencymon and thats all ive got. let me know what tests i should do to help give more information about the problem and i will. ive been having the problem for like half a year now and its pissing me off. heres a picture that might help : (bios is last version btw). also ive gotten a lag that made the pc black screen and audio loop and i had to force restart!
    PARTS:
    amd ryzen 7 3700x
    rx 5700xt nitro +
    2x 1tb samsung qvo
    asus prime pro x470 motherboard
    2x8 3600mhz gskill ram

My PC suddenly freezes, if audio was played on background it stutters and then I have to... [​IMG]

My PC suddenly freezes, if audio was played on background it stutters and then I have to... [​IMG]

mythical, Jan 15, 2021
  3. BENuggets Win User
    Audio driver conflict causing stuttering?

Hi Techhelper89,

Unfortunately, I did the instructions as mentioned in the thread and the stuttering persists. I used the link provided: and the steps requested

http://www.tweaking.com/files/setups/tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup.exe

I also tried reinstalling the Realtek Audio drivers as suggested by the thread to no avail.

I've also added some links of how the stuttering looks and sounds like to the main post of this thread. I hope it helps identify the issue.

One more thing I noticed after the above steps is that I can boot with Nvidia HD Audio drivers disabled but the stuttering persist. Enabling then disabling "cures" the stuttering for a while. Although, when this is happening while the Nvidia Audio drivers are
    disabled (as there is an enable option) the icon doesn't look like one that is normally disabled (with a small circular arrow down icon).

Cheers,

Ben

BENuggets, Jan 15, 2021
  4. fireberd Win User

My PC suddenly freezes, if audio was played on background it stutters and then I have to...

Random audio stuttering and mouse freezing

"High Definition Audio" suggests you only have the generic, basic function, Windows installed sound driver rather than the correct sound hardware driver. If this is the case, install the correct sound driver as step 1.

fireberd, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

1. My PC suddenly freezes, if audio was played on background it stutters and then I have to... - Similar Threads - suddenly freezes audio

2. Pc stuttering when playing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc stuttering when playing audio: I have noticed that whenever i play audio on spotify or a game in the background, and browse the web. My pc sometimes stutters and for a brief moment the audio becomes distorted.How can i fix this?...
  3. Pc stuttering when playing audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc stuttering when playing audio: I have noticed that whenever i play audio on spotify or a game in the background, and browse the web. My pc sometimes stutters and for a brief moment the audio becomes distorted.How can i fix this?...
  4. Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart: Hello I have a fully updated windows 10 pc. It runs fine until I open a game sims 4 or house flipper 2 most commonly this hasn't been an issue until a few days ago where I will be playing and my screen will freeze, my pc is still running and audio keeps playing but staticy...
  5. Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart

Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart: Hello I have a fully updated windows 10 pc. It runs fine until I open a game sims 4 or house flipper 2 most commonly this hasn't been an issue until a few days ago where I will be playing and my screen will freeze, my pc is still running and audio keeps playing but staticy...
  6. Pc Freezes with audio stuttering until it stops. Have to force restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: so i can play valorant no problem game never crashes no audio cut outs or anything, but any other game maybe because they are more gpu intensive like fortnite, apex cod etc they all eventually cut out with audio freeze and crash. I'm not sure if it has to do with the software...
  8. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: so i can play valorant no problem game never crashes no audio cut outs or anything, but any other game maybe because they are more gpu intensive like fortnite, apex cod etc they all eventually cut out with audio freeze and crash. I'm not sure if it has to do with the software...
  9. audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing

audio stuttering pc freezing and game crashing: i have been mining for a few days i have no voltage oc it was working fine before today when i came back to my pc it restarted on its own now demanding games aernt loding or when i go into the game it stutters the audio stutters and it crashes sometimes it restarts and...
  10. Audio Stuttering and Pc Freezing Randomly

Audio Stuttering and Pc Freezing Randomly: This issue is driving me insane for a while I've dealt with it but I really would like to get rid of it if possible. Sometimes when I'm using my computer it will randomly have what I like to call micro freezes/stutters where the mouse freezes, the audio stutters and gets...