Windows 10: My PC suddenly locks when I open Apex Legends

Discus and support My PC suddenly locks when I open Apex Legends in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I open Apex legends and about 10 mins after playing my PC says locking for half a second, then comes to a full hault. But this only ever happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DaGamer3921, Dec 10, 2020.

1. My PC suddenly locks when I open Apex Legends

When I open Apex legends and about 10 mins after playing my PC says locking for half a second, then comes to a full hault. But this only ever happens in Apex.

submitted by /u/DaGamer3921
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DaGamer3921, Dec 10, 2020

2. Apex Legends coins

Can the apex coins from the store used in Apex Legends PC game?

SiddhantMalve, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Apex Legends coins

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to Apex Coins purchased through Microsoft Store.

During my research, I found that the Apex Coins purchased from Microsoft Store can be only redeemed on Xbox. However, if you are looking to purchase the Apex Coins for PC game then you need to make the purchase through the game itself.

You can also get in touch with
    Apex Legends support team
    for further information.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 10, 2020
  4. My PC suddenly locks when I open Apex Legends

Apex legends and creative cloud

Hello, I, in general, am a mac user. My mac mini from 2012 got old and slow, and i am into gaming. I got a windows ten pc from best buy, and creative cloud tells me that it cant be opened because some dll file was missing, and i tried to open apex legends,
    but i got this error saying "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."

I looked online, i found nothing. Someone please help.

zeznickgames, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

My PC suddenly locks when I open Apex Legends

1. My PC suddenly locks when I open Apex Legends - Similar Threads - suddenly locks open

2. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD when playing Apex Legends: My drivers and windows are all updated but when I play Apex, 10-15 minutes into playing, my pc would get the blue screen saying it ran into some problems and automatically restart. I play on the lowest settings when my pc should be able to play on higher settings. I've tried...
  3. PC BSOD only in Apex Legends

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC BSOD only in Apex Legends: PC keeps BSOD in the middle of an Apex Legends game. I haven't had this happen on any other games. I'm not sure where to start. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-bsod-only-in-apex-legends/f80a527f-acaa-40f9-bfbb-ebdc00243fb8
  4. Apex Legends blue screens when opening game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends blue screens when opening game: When i try to open Apex Legends game my computer crash and i have a blue screen. I have an errors like: Kernel security check failure, system service exception, kmode exception not handled. This happens only with this game. I tried updating my drivers, but i think they are...
  5. Apex Legends blue screens when opening game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apex Legends blue screens when opening game: When i try to open Apex Legends game my computer crash and i have a blue screen. I have an errors like: Kernel security check failure, system service exception, kmode exception not handled. This happens only with this game. I tried updating my drivers, but i think they are...
  6. Apex Legends blue screens when opening game

7. BSOD when playing Apex Legends

BSOD when playing Apex Legends: Hi, my PC has been getting a BSOD from time to time when I play apex and I'm wondering if anyone is able to pull the logs to my minidump file so I can go troubleshoot. Thanks!Minidump file can be found...
  8. Apex Legend won’t launch on PC

in Windows 10 News
    Apex Legend won’t launch on PC: [ATTACH]If Apex Legend won’t open on PC then you have come to the right place, in this article, we will be seeing how to fix this issue and make Apex Legend start and run normally on your Windows 11/10 computer. Why won’t Apex Legend open on PC? There are multiple reasons why...
  9. BSOD When Opening Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD When Opening Apex Legends: Hey everyone, Dealing with a bit of an annoying issue lately. Within the last month when I open Apex Legends on my pc it gives be a blue screen. Weird thing is that it doesn't happen every time. It only occurs about once every 3-4 times I start the game Tried updating...
  10. PC restarts when under load Apex Legends

PC restarts when under load Apex Legends: Hello, I'm having an issue where I load up Apex Legends and my computer crashes/restarts. It appears to happen when under load. Here are my specs: Windows 10 x64 Patriot Viper RGB 16GB 2 x 8GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 PC4 28800 Intel XMP 2.0 Desktop Memory Model...