Windows 10: My PC suddenly says its not activated

Discus and support My PC suddenly says its not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Been through troubleshooting Nothing.....then it asked me for the passwords for my three hotmail accounrts, accepted them, but then said faied to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by reddwarf4ever, Mar 14, 2020.

1. My PC suddenly says its not activated

Been through troubleshooting Nothing.....then it asked me for the passwords for my three hotmail accounrts, accepted them, but then said faied to activate, tried the 3 DISM commands Nothing

Should I try an in place upgrade ? will that sort it ?its Windows 10 PRO I have had since the free UG to W10 from W 7 ages ago

Not sure why it says i have a HP PC ????

Thanks
    My PC suddenly says its not activated [​IMG]

my user account is a local one, tried changing to a Microsoft one, but after entering my email and password, it then asked for my windows password.....One last time...which i did, then recieved an eror....as in the image

:)

reddwarf4ever, Mar 14, 2020

2. PC won't boot up suddenly

I was hoping that by now someone on this forum could recommend some steps i can take to repair my desktop pc. I outlined the problem and steps i have taken so far. I still havent found the reason for the problem or figured out a solution. I guess no one can offer me any additional suggestions to help. Thanks anyway.

bearcatjer, Mar 14, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 14, 2020
  4. My PC suddenly says its not activated

TechGuy_82, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

My PC suddenly says its not activated

1. My PC suddenly says its not activated - Similar Threads - suddenly says activated

2. PC says its updated but it isnt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC says its updated but it isnt: Hi folks.I have this problem with my windows 11 where it says it needs to update windows. but when i click on either: restart and update or turn off and update. it just restarts and or just turns off without d/l anything. So, after clicking restart and update. or turn off and...
  3. PC says its updated but it isnt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC says its updated but it isnt: Hi folks.I have this problem with my windows 11 where it says it needs to update windows. but when i click on either: restart and update or turn off and update. it just restarts and or just turns off without d/l anything. So, after clicking restart and update. or turn off and...
  4. PC says up to date but its not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC says up to date but its not: My pc tells me its up to date however everytime I restart the computer it shows installing updates and it will install. After a day I need to restart my computer again then there is an update again that it is installing. I have Windows 10 and this process is repeating for 3...
  5. PC says up to date but its not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC says up to date but its not: My pc tells me its up to date however everytime I restart the computer it shows installing updates and it will install. After a day I need to restart my computer again then there is an update again that it is installing. I have Windows 10 and this process is repeating for 3...
  6. my windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when...: windows 10 says its not activated on my new PC and says because I was not activated when I updated said I am running an unauthentic copy, which is total rubbish...
  7. Windows 10 saying its not activated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 saying its not activated: After upgrading my pc windows is saying that it is no longer activated. I tried troubleshooting but it keeps giving me errors after selecting my pc. Is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/TraverseAxe [link] [comments]...
  8. windows 10 product key "not found", website says its activated on my pc.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 product key "not found", website says its activated on my pc.: basically, the title. I booted up windows 10 no problem. i have a license attached to my account, or at least i should, because it's worked the last 2 pcs ive used. however, after building my new pc, again i started up windows, all was well. The next day (today) the little...
  9. My Windows PC is suddenly not activated

My Windows PC is suddenly not activated: My computer has been activated for over two years and then today when I booted it up the watermark in the corner telling me to activate windows had appeared. when I went to the settings, it said windows can't be activated on the device right now and gave me the error code...
  10. Windows Activation saying its not activated

Windows Activation saying its not activated: Hey Guys, I recently just upgraded my computer, and with that I got a new Motherboard & CPU. Ever since then i've had a "activate windows" watermark in the bottom right of my screen, and i don't know where I could find my Windows 10 Key, since i upgraded from windows 7 for...