Windows 10: My PC time makes me insane

Discus and support My PC time makes me insane in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I bought beelink gk55 little windows computer. it runs window 10 OS. Every time I start pc the shows late. I did auto adjust, selected correct... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlpGungor, Apr 15, 2021.

1. AlpGungor Win User

My PC time makes me insane

Hi

I bought beelink gk55 little windows computer. it runs window 10 OS. Every time I start pc the shows late. I did auto adjust, selected correct region, and my friends said bios battery, replaced with new one, still same

I adjust time correctly, than without closing the pc I go drink coffee and come back time is late about 30 minutes, I reset and reinstall windows again and I update, still same.

:)

AlpGungor, Apr 15, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 15, 2021
  3. joeyck Win User
    [FS][US]   AMD x6 + AM2+ motherboard + DDR2 RAM + Sound Card = Insanely low price!

My PC time makes me insane [​IMG]

Just added this bad boy to the list! Insanely good sound card allows for maximum audio quality from BF3. Good to hear foot steps. All in all just a bad @55 card

joeyck, Apr 15, 2021
  4. My PC time makes me insane

Windows10 needs to boot twice every time to make USB working

Hi Ho,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

I understand your point, however it may fix the issue, if it could be due to USB drivers.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided in the previous post and get back to us with the results.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

My PC time makes me insane

1. My PC time makes me insane - Similar Threads - makes insane

2. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  3. Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to make Universal edit to 10,000 image files on hard drive - remove spaces in title...: I am moving from one website platform to another and the new website will not accept spaces or capitalized letters in the image titles.So i have to edit 10,000 image titles. They are all in the same format but they have spaces and 2 capitalized letters.I tried Power Rename...
  4. How to make notification panels larger?

How to make notification panels larger?: How do I make notification panels larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-notification-panels-larger/2f5033bf-360f-4546-b007-2d23a4b35fe9
  5. This update KB5033055 make my laptop goes INSANELY Overhear

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This update KB5033055 make my laptop goes INSANELY Overhear: THIS UPDATE MAKE MY FAN WONT GO FULL SPEED, IT Sucks so much, that i had to reinstall so manyt times just to use some app.i tried to turn off the update, and the windows STILL UPDATING. I want to revert back to previous UPDATE version and WINDOWS it wont let me be, IS PAINLY...
  6. This update KB5033055 make my laptop goes INSANELY Overhear

This update KB5033055 make my laptop goes INSANELY Overhear: THIS UPDATE MAKE MY FAN WONT GO FULL SPEED, IT Sucks so much, that i had to reinstall so manyt times just to use some app.i tried to turn off the update, and the windows STILL UPDATING. I want to revert back to previous UPDATE version and WINDOWS it wont let me be, IS PAINLY...
  7. my wifi adapter is making me go insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my wifi adapter is making me go insane: after a while of my wifi adapter being online it will just stop with the error "Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_818B&SUBSYS_818B10EC&REV_00\019181FEFF4CE00000 had a problem starting. Driver Name: netrtwlane01.inf Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} Service: RTWlanE01...
  8. my wifi adapter is making me go insane

my wifi adapter is making me go insane: after a while of my wifi adapter being online it will just stop with the error "Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_818B&SUBSYS_818B10EC&REV_00\019181FEFF4CE00000 had a problem starting. Driver Name: netrtwlane01.inf Class Guid: {4d36e972-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} Service: RTWlanE01...
  9. my wifi adapter is making me go insane

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Making bootable usb from Mac is going to drive me insane

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Making bootable usb from Mac is going to drive me insane: I’ve tried everything I could find at this point. Boot camp doesn’t work with external drives because that would make things too simple. I thought I had it with unetbootin but install.win is too big for fat32 and my pc doesn’t support exfat because that would make things too...