Windows 10: my pc touch display was not working

Discus and support my pc touch display was not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my name Balaji my problem is my pc touch display is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BaluBalaji, Jul 16, 2019.

1. my pc touch display was not working

my name Balaji my problem is my pc touch display is not working

:)

BaluBalaji, Jul 16, 2019
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Touch Devices

Hi Edwin....

Yes, it works on 8.1, at least on my surface pro 3.

Couldn't do a screenshot cause can't get to Snipping tool while keyboard is up, so I did a "step recording". See attached. Pardon the background, it's my Granddaughter! Cheers! *Cool

f14tomcat, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 touch display not working

Hi Arshavi,

I regret the inconvenience you are facing with the Windows 10 touch screen display issue. We would assist you for sure.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to fix the issue.

Try updating the Touch Screen drivers from the Device Manager.

• Press Windows Key + X
      on the keyboard.

• Click on Device Manager.

• Click arrow to expand
      Human Interface Devices.

• Search for the touchscreen device
      from the device list and right click on it and select Update Driver Software.

• Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation of the latest driver.

Also, see: How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope this helps you. Do reply if you need further assistance on Windows 10 touch screen issue.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Jul 17, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

my pc touch display was not working

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

my pc touch display was not working

1. my pc touch display was not working - Similar Threads - touch display was

2. PC Wont Recognise Touch Function of Touch Screen Display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Wont Recognise Touch Function of Touch Screen Display.: I Have purchased a new secondary touch screen monitor for my PC, however when plugged in and powered up and connected to the display, when I go into Tablet PC Settings and select the desired display, it says that the monitor does not have touch screen functions.I have tried...
  3. PC Wont Recognise Touch Function of Touch Screen Display.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Wont Recognise Touch Function of Touch Screen Display.: I Have purchased a new secondary touch screen monitor for my PC, however when plugged in and powered up and connected to the display, when I go into Tablet PC Settings and select the desired display, it says that the monitor does not have touch screen functions.I have tried...
  4. my touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touch screen not working: touch screen not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-not-working/dfb8983d-abe3-40ba-b4b0-a2a2d26492c1
  5. my touch screen not working

my touch screen not working: touch screen not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-not-working/dfb8983d-abe3-40ba-b4b0-a2a2d26492c1
  6. my touch pad not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touch pad not working: my touch pad not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-not-working/e3defdff-5c40-47c1-a856-2a29fdce8ac6
  7. my touch pad not working

my touch pad not working: my touch pad not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-pad-not-working/e3defdff-5c40-47c1-a856-2a29fdce8ac6
  8. PC working but not displaying

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC working but not displaying: So I’m here working on something and I changed some setting on a piece of software and my monitors go black, however my PC is still running as normal. Have tried turning it off with the PC power button and held it down as well but it won’t turn off. Only thing left to do is...
  9. My touch pad is not working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My touch pad is not working.: my touchpad cursor is not moving wile holding a key in my Lenovo Ideapad 100. its create problem to play games in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-touch-pad-is-not-working/9ed0cff6-206b-4301-80f5-2dab5e725c78
  10. Touch screen registers touches to extended display and not built in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen registers touches to extended display and not built in: I have a touch laptop with 2 extended output display ports HDMI and VGA , I recently connected it to a projector as an extended display . Problem is despite intel driver identify my extended desktop display setup to be : Built in display + Digital Display whenever i touch...