Windows 10: My pc turns off randomly

Discus and support My pc turns off randomly in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Nome registro: System Origine: EventLog Data: 22/07/2020 16:09:53 ID evento: 6008 Categoria attività:Nessuna Livello: Errore... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NickMaga, Jul 23, 2020.

1. NickMaga Win User

My pc turns off randomly

Nome registro: System
    Origine: EventLog
    Data: 22/07/2020 16:09:53
    ID evento: 6008
    Categoria attività:Nessuna
    Livello: Errore
    Parole chiave: Classico
    Utente: N/D
    Computer: DESKTOP-VL4J8D1
    Descrizione:
    Precedente arresto del sistema inatteso a 16:08:37 su ‎22/‎07/‎2020.
    XML evento:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="EventLog" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="32768">6008</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-07-22T14:09:53.0991515Z" />
    <EventRecordID>880</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="0" ThreadID="0" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-VL4J8D1</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data>16:08:37</Data>
    <Data>‎22/‎07/‎2020</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>6488</Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Data>
    </Data>
    <Binary>E4070700030016001000080025008F03E4070700030016000E00080025008F033C0000003C000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000</Binary>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

NickMaga, Jul 23, 2020
  2. -twisted Win User

My Computer Randomly Turns Off

My pc turns off randomly timings-1.png

I have had problems with this PC since i got it first it started with faulty RAM and now after fixing that problem it has changed into this problem. I did also notice random shut off also while I had the RAM problem but at the time it seemed like it was the RAM.

By randomly i mean while gaming it turns off randomly no warnings no nothing i have also had it turn off while watching things on youtube as well.

I have not installed any new hardware/software since i got the computer.

It is a 400W PSU. Also I took into account after speaking to someone about the power supply that I went ahead and ordered a new 500W PSU that is a known Brand.

My 7900 is a GTS

-twisted, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Louie_101 Win User
    My PC shuts off randomly

Hi there! I am Louie, a Microsoft Community member and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. Hope you're doing well and safe there.

I'm sorry that you're having trouble with your pc shutting off by itself randomly. I would highly suggest you to check this link and follow the steps provided by Greg Carmack to fix this issue:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope this information helps

Sincerely,

Louie

Louie_101, Aug 3, 2020
  4. My pc turns off randomly

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

My pc turns off randomly

1. My pc turns off randomly - Similar Threads - turns off randomly

2. PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts: As the title indicates, my PC has randomly restarted ie screen black, mechanical light up keyboard and mouse go black and then restarts. There is no rhyme or reason, most of the time I am just browsing the internet i.e a fairly light load. About a month ago, my CPU was...
  3. PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Randomly Turns off and Restarts: As the title indicates, my PC has randomly restarted ie screen black, mechanical light up keyboard and mouse go black and then restarts. There is no rhyme or reason, most of the time I am just browsing the internet i.e a fairly light load. About a month ago, my CPU was...
  4. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc randomly turning off: My pc randomly shut off and my bitdefender has been telling me that I have unwanted malware or something and it hasn’t usually been shutting off and if it did randomly it would come up on the put in my pin screen and everything is fine but this time it shut off it’s asking me...
  5. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc randomly turning off: My pc randomly shut off and my bitdefender has been telling me that I have unwanted malware or something and it hasn’t usually been shutting off and if it did randomly it would come up on the put in my pin screen and everything is fine but this time it shut off it’s asking me...
  6. Pc randomly turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. my desktop pc turns off randomly at night

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my desktop pc turns off randomly at night: when i leave my pc at night to mine eth it randomly shuts down but pc fans and gpu fans are still running and pc lights are onwhen i check even viewer its all errors of "this pc didnt shut down properly at this time" everything is updated and i have reinstalled windows and my...
  8. my desktop pc turns off randomly at night

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my desktop pc turns off randomly at night: when i leave my pc at night to mine eth it randomly shuts down but pc fans and gpu fans are still running and pc lights are onwhen i check even viewer its all errors of "this pc didnt shut down properly at this time" everything is updated and i have reinstalled windows and my...
  9. PC Randomly Turning off then back on

PC Randomly Turning off then back on: For about a month now I’ve had an issue with my pc randomly turning off then back on. When I check the error log its only warnings consisting of:The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with...
  10. Pc randomly Turning off

Pc randomly Turning off: Hello, since yesterday morning my pc has been stuttering, freezing and turning off not long after being turned on. I can’t even open a browser without it crashing. What is this? And how could I potentially resolve it? Thanks....