Windows 10: My pc upgraded to windows 10, but this keep happend

Discus and support My pc upgraded to windows 10, but this keep happend in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]so, when i turn on my pc, i can't do anything, opening start, clicking file manager, and i start clicking the taskbar, everything become black,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FarrazAz, May 26, 2019.

1. FarrazAz Win User

My pc upgraded to windows 10, but this keep happend

My pc upgraded to windows 10, but this keep happend [​IMG]so, when i turn on my pc, i can't do anything, opening start, clicking file manager, and i start clicking the taskbar, everything become black, but after that it come back like that again and again, how to fix it

:)

FarrazAz, May 26, 2019
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 26, 2019
Thema:

1. My pc upgraded to windows 10, but this keep happend - Similar Threads - upgraded keep happend

2. Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...: I tried alot of think, but i cant solve that. I dont have access to change somthings related to windows security in regedit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-dont-work-after-reseted-my-pc-it/024131d8-e829-4e43-93c0-39fd460c20c1
  3. Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender dont work, after reseted my pc. it was happend before, when i upgraded to...: I tried alot of think, but i cant solve that. I dont have access to change somthings related to windows security in regedit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-dont-work-after-reseted-my-pc-it/024131d8-e829-4e43-93c0-39fd460c20c1
  4. What Happend Here?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Happend Here?: I was deleting a file, and then it asked me to get permission from myself. So then I tried rebooting, and then I deleted it successfully. What happened here? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happend-here/20447d2d-f56c-490a-83a4-77b4a5ac9f55
  5. Upgrading a PC do I get to keep my Windows 10 OS?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading a PC do I get to keep my Windows 10 OS?: Basically I am upgrading my PC replacing most of the drives including the motherboard and CPU. Now do I need to buy another copy of windows 10 or can is there a way I can put my copy of windows 10 on this PC? I have no windows discs so I am wondering what my options are?...
  6. So this happend

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So this happend: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/That_wierd_guy1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l01ame/so_this_happend/
  7. getting new pc how to keep my free upgrade windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    getting new pc how to keep my free upgrade windows 10: my apologies if a current response to my question was already asked and correctly answered, I only found info from 2-3 yrs back. I am getting a new pc built soon. My current pc has had the free upgrade to windows 10, which originated from my windows 7, which I still have in...
  8. what happend to windows 10 due unsportted

in Windows 10 Customization
    what happend to windows 10 due unsportted: what will happend to windows 10 in 2025 is gunna microsoft develop new os after windows 10 unsesported in 2025? there some fake image on google go to this...
  9. what happend

in Windows 10 Support
    what happend: ok I cant think what happened last night I had 15gigs free on my ssd ,I get home today and now I have 52 gigs free. I did not do a thing just turned it on and looked at my c drive . I cant see any thing missing 22783
  10. Upgrade fails @ 33% - "Something Happended"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade fails @ 33% - "Something Happended": Trying to upgrade from Win 7 Ultimate. For some reason windows update just says "reserved" so I forced the upgrade with the tool: - Windows 10 Tried the standard upgrade = failed - something happened @ 33% Tried running the ISO = failed something happened @ 33%...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this pc cant be upgraded to windows 10

2. i did upgrade my pc from windows 7 to 10 but i could not found my previous files