Windows 10: my pc uses alot of memory and ram

Discus and support my pc uses alot of memory and ram in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, i have an issue my pc uses alot of memory and ram while i dont have anything on and in the background apps everything is off and startup i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rinkoofor fun, Mar 29, 2021.

1. my pc uses alot of memory and ram

Hello, i have an issue

my pc uses alot of memory and ram while i dont have anything on and in the background apps everything is off

and startup i only have Update.Github on

why does it, use alot of memory and ram

background apps dont use that much

:)

Rinkoofor fun, Mar 29, 2021
  2. MrHudson Win User

Photo using alot of memory after bootup

my pc uses alot of memory and ram [​IMG]

I just had the top folders first, the bottom listing is screen shots and what I right clicked on in browser and saved,once I did that, that is when live tile started working and high memory dropped.

MrHudson, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Rey Bel1 Win User
    Installed Memory(RAM)

Hi Jyotirmay,

Base on the screenshot you provided, it means you have a 3.5 GB usable memory out of the 4 GB memory installed. The amount of usable memory that you see is not exact amount. Usable memory is a calculated amount of the total physical memory minus "hardware
    reserved" memory.

The reduction of the available system memory depends on the configuration of the following:

• The devices that are installed in the computer and the memory that is reserved by those devices.
    • The ability of the motherboard to handle memory.
    • The System BIOS version and settings.
    • The version of Windows that is installed
    • Other system settings.

If you find that much of your RAM is regularly being used, consider adding more RAM if possible, especially if your PC only has 1 or 2 gigabytes (GB) of RAM. To learn more about what kind of RAM your PC model uses, first look at the memory info in Task Manager,
    and then visit the PC manufacturer’s website for more specific info.

my pc uses alot of memory and ram adbf94c8-6e3b-47cd-870a-1807aaea723e?upload=true.png

• Type of memory (RAM) PC uses
    • RAM speed
    • Memory slots used

Here’s some info about the minimum memory requirements for Windows 10:

• Windows 10 (32-bit) can run on a PC with 1 GB of RAM, but it runs better with 2 GB. For better performance, add memory so you have 3 GB or more.
    • Windows 10 (64-bit) can run on a PC with 2 GB of RAM, but it runs better with 4 GB. For better performance, add memory so you have 6 GB or more.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rey Bel1, Mar 29, 2021
  4. my pc uses alot of memory and ram

System Process using alot of memory while gaming

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to perform the following methods and check:

Method 1: Run the Memory diagnostics Tool which detects possible memory issues and fixes it:

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+R key and hit Enter.

• Type control and click on OK.

• Select Administrative Tools.

• Click on Windows Memory Diagnostic from the list appeared.

• Choose between the two options for when to run the Memory Diagnostic Tool.
    You may also click the notification if you receive it about a possible memory problem to run the Memory Diagnostic Tool.

Method 1:

Run the System maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.
    Follow the steps:

a: Press the
    Windows key and click on Settings.

b: Type Troubleshooting
    and select troubleshooting.

c. Click View all on the left pane of the screen.

d: Click on
    System maintenance

e: Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.

Feel free to write to us for further assistance and we’ll be happy to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

my pc uses alot of memory and ram

1. my pc uses alot of memory and ram - Similar Threads - uses alot memory

2. In use Compressed Memory using all of my ram.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In use Compressed Memory using all of my ram.: My compressed ram keeps increasing to use all of my ram. When I restart, it my computer works for a while then becomes unusable. I have had ram issues in the past bluescreens, crashing, pc shutting down without warning but I replaced my motherboard and RAM which seemed to...
  3. windows 10 using alot of memory freezing pc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 using alot of memory freezing pc.: windows 10 using alot of memory freezing pc.called microsoft and they still could not fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-using-alot-of-memory-freezing-pc/4e6c6494-51aa-4d91-a421-f29c1c4b5f24
  4. windows 10 using alot of memory freezing pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 using alot of memory freezing pc.: windows 10 using alot of memory freezing pc.called microsoft and they still could not fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-using-alot-of-memory-freezing-pc/4e6c6494-51aa-4d91-a421-f29c1c4b5f24
  5. windows 10 using alot of memory freezing pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason: My laptop is using 4-5 GB ram and I dont know why. If i close chrome it still uses 4 gb ram. I tried restarting my laptop but it didnt help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-using-alot-of-ram-for-no-reason/ebdbaec8-5fc7-43bc-a1fe-2bc046c8d2d6
  7. My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason: My laptop is using 4-5 GB ram and I dont know why. If i close chrome it still uses 4 gb ram. I tried restarting my laptop but it didnt help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-using-alot-of-ram-for-no-reason/ebdbaec8-5fc7-43bc-a1fe-2bc046c8d2d6
  8. My laptop is using alot of ram for no reason

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Why is alot of my ram always in use?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is alot of my ram always in use?: I don't have any applications that run in the background that I have downloaded, And I have 8 Gb of ram. Shouldn't this be enough to not have a ton of ram in use all the time? The ram usage sits at around 58% - 59% Is this normal? submitted by /u/Bug_Brave [link]...
  10. Photo using alot of memory after bootup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Photo using alot of memory after bootup: Today I booted up and immediately noticed my pc was a little sluggish. I ran task manager and second highest user of memory was photo. This is the first time I've noticed that. Is this normal? Eventually it went away, but initially it was using over 170 megs. 98967