Windows 10: My PC wake up by itself randomly with unknown reason.

Discus and support My PC wake up by itself randomly with unknown reason. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] [img] There is a wake time of Acronis True Image, but I have already disabled wake timer in control panel [img] [img] Wake on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ztartennery, Dec 1, 2017.

1. My PC wake up by itself randomly with unknown reason.

My PC wake up by itself randomly with unknown reason. [​IMG]

There is a wake time of Acronis True Image, but I have already disabled wake timer in control panel

Wake on Lan has been disabled in BIOS. and network adapter driver.

I have unchecked all option in driver.

The problem is very annoying.

:)

ztartennery, Dec 1, 2017
  2. Abish5397 Win User

Windows 10 PC waking itself

My windows 10 pc is waking itself up in the middle of the night. It's not due to wake-on-lan, and wake timers are disabled in power options. Event viewer shows the wake source as "Unknown". What's causing it and how do I turn it off?

Abish5397, Dec 1, 2017
  3. bbran Win User
    Why does my computer sleep by itself after I manually put it to sleep only once?

For some totally unknown reason my computer goes to sleep by itself after I manually put it to sleep only once and wake it up. What happens is, if I put it to sleep once and then wake it up, it will repeatedly go to sleep after one minute of inactivity.
    If I restart this doesn't happen, or if I never put it to sleep, it doesn't happen.

I have set it to never go to sleep on either battery or AC. Is there any help?

bbran, Dec 1, 2017
  4. My PC wake up by itself randomly with unknown reason.

Hi Ztartennery.

I would suggest you disable you mouse and keyboard as well. See if it stops.

I did this on my 7 machine and it fixed issue but then it returns as something (Windows elves) places the check marks back in.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Dec 1, 2017
Thema:

My PC wake up by itself randomly with unknown reason.

1. My PC wake up by itself randomly with unknown reason. - Similar Threads - wake itself randomly

2. Windows randomly wakes up from sleep, draining battery, wakes up itself in backpack - doing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly wakes up from sleep, draining battery, wakes up itself in backpack - doing...: Dell Latitude 5300 on Windows 10 Pro and Dell XPS 9320 Plus on Windows 11 Pro.Just like in the title. Both versions of Windows have exact same problem. For example - waking up when it's in the backpack, then running hot and draining battery and then finally lose everything i...
  3. PC freezes for unknown reasons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes for unknown reasons: Hi all,Lately I've been experiencing freezes while gaming. It happened with CSGO and GTA V so far. Tried windowed, borderless and fullscreen. It mainly happens when I alt+tab, although sometimes it also freezes while doing other things. When it happens I'm usually on a voice...
  4. PC freezes for unknown reasons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezes for unknown reasons: Hi all,Lately I've been experiencing freezes while gaming. It happened with CSGO and GTA V so far. Tried windowed, borderless and fullscreen. It mainly happens when I alt+tab, although sometimes it also freezes while doing other things. When it happens I'm usually on a voice...
  5. PC freezes for unknown reasons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My PC keeps freezing for an unknown reason.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC keeps freezing for an unknown reason.: Hi folks.I reinstalled Windows 10 Home not long ago after downloading it directly from Microsoft. The programs I've installed since are just ones that I had installed before and didn't cause any freezing or other problems. For the past week though my PC keeps freezing and I...
  7. Windows 10 Desktop Wakes up For Unknown Reason

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Desktop Wakes up For Unknown Reason: Sometimes when I go back to my sleeping computer it has woken up. I unchecked the box that lets the Network wake up my computer. The only other source that I can think of that might wake my computer up is one of my Bluetooth devices, but the Bluetooth driver doesn't have a...
  8. PC keeps waking up by itself

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps waking up by itself: Hi guys, i have a problem with every installation of windows 10 i have. I prefer to use sleep or hibernation mode on my PC at night, but it randomly turn on in the middle of the night. What i already did: Disabled allow waketimers in power options. Used PStools to uncheck...
  9. PC waking up by itself from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    PC waking up by itself from sleep: Since installing the 1903 update (running W10 Pro), I've noticed on several occasions that my PC has turned itself on from sleep... I've done some investigating and found the following is waking up the PC: [img] What is "Universal Orchestrator Idle Start" exactly and...
  10. My Wins 10 PC keeps waking itself up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Wins 10 PC keeps waking itself up: I installed a Windows 10 onto my PC at the beginning of the year, but I didn't realize it was waking itself up until a little further into the months. I keep trying to search for ways to make it stop waking up, and I uninstalled one of the things on the list that makes it...