Windows 10: my pc wake up when i press any key in hibernate mode

Discus and support my pc wake up when i press any key in hibernate mode in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi guys my pc have windows 10 and i turn it off with hibernate mode but it wake up with pressing any key or mouse click .*Mad it seems to go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ali7091, Jun 28, 2016.

1. ali7091 Win User

my pc wake up when i press any key in hibernate mode

hi guys
    my pc have windows 10 and i turn it off with hibernate mode
    but it wake up with pressing any key or mouse click .*Mad
    it seems to go to sleep mode*Huh
    how can i solve it??
    thanks*Smile

:)

ali7091, Jun 28, 2016

2. After the recent update my Windows 10 HP laptop doesn't wake up from sleep mode

I also wanted to mention that when I put my laptop to hibernate instead of sleep and want to wake it up, there is the same problem - pressing the power button doesn't wake the laptop. So I have to keep it pressed until the power button's led light goes off
    and then press it again so that it powers up. But unlike after waking up from sleep mode, when my laptop wakes up after hibernate all my files and open webpages are there, and I don't have to restore them.

Thank you,

Govsiya

Saragosa777, Jun 28, 2016
  3. bleuthoot Win User
    Waking up from hibernate mode or sleep mode slows down pc drastically

Hello,

Every time I wake up my pc from hibernate or sleep mode, the pc slows down drastically. The only way I can fix it is to press the Reset button on my computer.

~

bleuthoot, Jun 28, 2016
Thema:

my pc wake up when i press any key in hibernate mode

1. my pc wake up when i press any key in hibernate mode - Similar Threads - wake press key

2. PC waking up from hibernate status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC waking up from hibernate status: Hi, my PC is set to go into hibernate after 15 minutes of inactivity. I observed, that it often starts up again a short while after going into hibernate and I don't know why. I tried using powercfg -lastwake in cmd as admin right after the PC started but the History is empty....
  3. PC waking up from hibernate status

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC waking up from hibernate status: Hi, my PC is set to go into hibernate after 15 minutes of inactivity. I observed, that it often starts up again a short while after going into hibernate and I don't know why. I tried using powercfg -lastwake in cmd as admin right after the PC started but the History is empty....
  4. Hibernate Mode - wake up after hibernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernate Mode - wake up after hibernate: I want to take advantage of fast startup and I have enabled it in the power settings. When I shutdown the machine, it goes to hibernate mode. To restart the machine, I have to first press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds, which terminates the hibernation and...
  5. Monitor not waking up after Pc hibernating

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor not waking up after Pc hibernating: Hi I will gladly provide any info you need. I'm using W10, obviously, and these last three times I've woken up to the usual black screen when the PC is in hibernation, except these last 3 times when i move the mouse or type a key nothing happens. I think the Pc responds and...
  6. Bug: Key to wake up sleep mode is used as command in Windows - Standby & Hibernate

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bug: Key to wake up sleep mode is used as command in Windows - Standby & Hibernate: I have Windows 10 Pro 1909. If i wake up the PC with Spacebar and a video was opened, it starts to play the video. ESC closes a program. Enter opens a program, if chosen on Desktop before automatic sleep. This is annoying. The key used to wake up the PC shouldn‘t interact...
  7. Computer crasches when waking up from Sleep Mode or Hibernation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crasches when waking up from Sleep Mode or Hibernation.: Hi all, I am completely new to the forum, so hopefully this post is in the correct section. After the installation of a new graphic card (NVIDIA GeForce GTX1660 Super) my PC is crashing every single time it resumes from either sleep or hibernation. (Running Windows10 1903...
  8. Some of my laptop keys don't work when I wake up from hibernation.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some of my laptop keys don't work when I wake up from hibernation.: I checked to see if drivers were updated and they were. After about a half-hour or so they start working again. But not all the time. I recently did a clean install of version 1909. I don't see any dust or debris in my keyboard. 145311
  9. PC wakes wakes up from Hibernate

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wakes wakes up from Hibernate: A few Preview builds have been acting strangely. If I put computer to sleep or hibernate it wakes up by itself and keeps doing in the loop. Seems like it's happening during the night. Any idea? Thanks 105289
  10. PC wakes up to hibernate (S4 Doze to Hibernate) when it's disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wakes up to hibernate (S4 Doze to Hibernate) when it's disabled: A strange occurrence has recently been annoying me on my desktop: I usually put my computer into sleep mode rather than shutting it down, but Windows has started deciding I really want to hibernate instead. Between 1 and 10 minutes after sleeping, the computer wakes up and...