Windows 10: my pc want play movies from hulu but will play netflix

Discus and support my pc want play movies from hulu but will play netflix in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my pc want play movies from hulu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by cindylou18, Jan 16, 2019.

1. my pc want play movies from hulu but will play netflix

my pc want play movies from hulu

:)

cindylou18, Jan 16, 2019
  2. billb#1 Win User

playing netflix or hulu my video is in slow motion

my video plays in slow motion on hulu an netflix

billb#1, Jan 16, 2019
  3. Can't Play Hulu Plus, Netflix, or Xbox Video

Received official Windows Phone 8.1 update Friday (7/25) and obviously installed it. The actual installation itself seems to have been smooth, and since for general usage I have not encountered anything that appears problematic - except of course when trying
    to play video content on Hulu Plus, Netflix, or even Xbox Video (streamed or downloaded). Content from Fox Now, SyFy Now, Comedy Central, or YouTube play perfectly.

Specs:

Nokia Lumia 1520

Windows Phone 8.1

Prior to upgrade I was able to play content from these applications/services without issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Netflix and Hulu Plus without success. Xbox Video is not something that can be uninstalled and it simply states "Cannot play video".

Hulu thinks I am accessing from a Windows 8 device, not a Windows Phone 8.1 device. The error it throws is: "We're sorry, there was an issue playing the video you selected (PB4-System.Exception: 3102 An Error has occurred.)" When selecting "ok" it takes
    me to a Hulu help and suggests I check for OS or Graphics driver updates. I checked for new updates for my device and none were found (surprise surprise), but I obviously don't have an option for upgrading graphics drivers on my handheld.

Netflix throws Error Code: P8156-3102, their support indicates I need to disconnect my USB cable and try again; however, this is without connecting my phone to any cable. I am, however, connected via Wi-Fi, and I do have an SD card installed (unclear from
    Netflix if that is affecting this - and I have not attempted to remove my SD card to validate (mostly feel I shouldn't need to)).

I've sent notifications to at least Hulu and Netflix before coming here to ask my question; any feedback would be helpful.

*Update* Netflix and Windows Phone chat Support have both confirmed this as a new issue for them. If either are able to provide a solution to this issue I will post an update here.

BirdStories, Jan 16, 2019
  4. my pc want play movies from hulu but will play netflix

Windows 10 and Hulu and Netflx

I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. I really like it. When I went to play Netflix or Hulu or a movie on Vudu, they wouldn't play, the one on Netflix would play but I could only hear it, Hulu wouldn't play at all and neither would the movie on Vudu.
    Anyone know what I need to do to fix this.

M. AndreaHebert, Jan 16, 2019
Thema:

my pc want play movies from hulu but will play netflix

1. my pc want play movies from hulu but will play netflix - Similar Threads - play movies hulu

2. Netflix and Hulu Stutter and Crash PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix and Hulu Stutter and Crash PC: (If you watch the video be careful with the sound, there's a loud thump when i set my phone down). I have a very very annoying problem with these websites. Anytime I pull up Netflix or Hulu, my system stutters hard for a second, then my monitor turns black. This has never...
  3. wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix: Hello! I have a wacom DTK2100 Cintiq and when I play video on any website, you tube, netflix hulu even facebook videos and just playing music on spotify it will not register my pen movement. It will see my regular mouse moment however. I would think it was just my cintiq, but...
  4. playing dvd videos and movies on pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    playing dvd videos and movies on pc: Videos on dvd do not play on my windows 10 pc; only files are shown. How to get auto play going? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-dvd-videos-and-movies-on-pc/3dee7e4c-fc5c-4706-a0b6-ca90a21ea395
  5. movies will not play

in Windows 10 Customization
    movies will not play: i just turn off fast start up and my movies running ok.go in to power op. and turn off fasted startup.and turn off pc. turn on pc try running a movie. good luck. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-will-not-play/626eacbe-12be-4885-8c85-f7c360b63ca8
  6. Play movies from Computer to TV

in Windows 10 Support
    Play movies from Computer to TV: This is my last question for the day. My setup is like this VGA cord from computer with Windows 10 to monitor and HDMI cord from computer to TV. I have watched several tutorials (not on this site, If there is one let me know). I have tried to follow the instructions, but I...
  7. netflix movies wont play anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    netflix movies wont play anymore: I dont understand why I cannot play movies on my hp all-in-one. Please tell me I dont have to buy something. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/netflix-movies-wont-play-anymore/3e2c75b5-b349-4ac0-97c1-95ac98976804
  8. netflix will not play movie

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    netflix will not play movie: hi my netflix is saying i am using an unblocker or proxy..... what does this mean and how do i fix it, thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/netflix-will-not-play-movie/17ec7206-2f3c-4827-9bcf-43d00d19629a"
  9. So now playing Hulu and Netflix gives me aduit failures, again.

in Windows 10 Support
    So now playing Hulu and Netflix gives me aduit failures, again.: However it says its because of Nvidia? Code Integrity determined that the page hashes of an image file are not valid. The file could be improperly signed without page hashes or corrupt due to unauthorized modification. The invalid hashes could indicate a potential disk...
  10. BSOD & hard crashes playing Steam games and/or using Netflix/Hulu apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD & hard crashes playing Steam games and/or using Netflix/Hulu apps: Hello! My Dell XPS L502X laptop is constantly having hard crashes, watchdog BSODs, and extremely high disk (and sometimes memory) usage. This normally occurs while using the Netflix/Hulu apps or running games in Steam, both separately or simultaneously. I can generally...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. netflix will play on surface but hulu will not

2. my dell will play netflix but not hulu

3. hulu videos wont play on my laptop but will on my phone 2019