Windows 10: my pc want update and i dont no what to delete,what do i get rid of

Discus and support my pc want update and i dont no what to delete,what do i get rid of in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my pc want update and i dont no what to delete,what do i get rid of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichaelAnthony4, Jul 14, 2019.

1. my pc want update and i dont no what to delete,what do i get rid of

my pc want update and i dont no what to delete,what do i get rid of

:)

MichaelAnthony4, Jul 14, 2019

2. Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Same comment here. I also have an expanded list of all "apps" in my start list. Someone suggested Classic Shell. I tried it for a while but would rather just clean up the Start provided with Windows. If there's a way to get rid of the expanded Apps list, I'd like to try it.

pokeefe0001, Jul 14, 2019
  3. MohanC Win User
    windows 10 deleted my desktop files

Step 1 - I upgraded to Win 10 and lost all my files on Desktop.

Step 2 - Found the files in Network - USers- Desktop

copied all files again to desktop.

Step 3- Restarted my machine again and lost desktop files again.

Step 4 - As suggested did the following as listed below but dont find my files.

• Press “Windows + E”, open This PC/Computer
    • Open Local Disc C, open Windows.old
    • Click on Users, select your User name
    • Go to desktop folder
    Cant find my files. Why is Win 10 deleted files again and again from Desktop ?.

MohanC, Jul 14, 2019
  4. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

Thema:

1. my pc want update and i dont no what to delete,what do i get rid of - Similar Threads - update dont delete

2. What can I do to get rid of this message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to get rid of this message?: Whenever i switch on my computer the the Message pops up saying; The procedure entry point -wow 64 process 2 could not be located in the dynamic link library........
  3. What can I do to get rid of this message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do to get rid of this message?: Whenever i switch on my computer the the Message pops up saying; The procedure entry point -wow 64 process 2 could not be located in the dynamic link library........
  4. What is this icon and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this icon and how do I get rid of it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OkMeasurement420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uc2g6v/what_is_this_icon_and_how_do_i_get_rid_of_it/
  5. what is this on my pc and how do i delete it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what is this on my pc and how do i delete it?: ¿Qué es esto en mi PC y cómo lo elimino? Estaba navegando tranquilamente en mi PC e inevitablemente vi esto. Pensé que era un virus y como estoy traumatizado con los virus informáticos, me asustó mucho. ¿Alguien sabe qué es esto y cómo eliminarlo? Pd: perdon por mi ingles no...
  6. I dont know what to do.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know what to do.: I bought Windows 10 Home. Downloaded and installed it. Absolutely nothing changed. Cant personalize or anything like I bought it to do. Does it take a couple days to activate or do I have to get a refund and waste money on Windows 10 Pro because it says my Windows Edition is...
  7. Please help..... I want to completely reset my pc but I dont want to get rid of the windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help..... I want to completely reset my pc but I dont want to get rid of the windows...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dofuraming0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdknm9/please_help_i_want_to_completely_reset_my_pc_but/
  8. what is this and how do i get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is this and how do i get rid of it.: how do i uninstall this? https://twitter.com/KidozyGAME/status/1184926861551382530/photo/1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-and-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/f8214419-e8c6-49f2-9b90-b7ac466a3fcc
  9. What do I do to get rid of these updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What do I do to get rid of these updates: I freshly installed a Windows 10 Enterprise OS in my desktop and am having problems with the Intel MEI and NVIDIA Graphics Card driver that are available from Windows Updates. Here are the things that I did (in chronological order): 1.) Install Windows 10 Enterprise fresh....
  10. What is this "feature" and how do I get rid of it?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this "feature" and how do I get rid of it?: I just rebooted my computer (updated to W10 about 2 weeks ago), and now all of the sudden it wants me to enter a password, for some kind of Microsoft account – this is before I can get to my desktop. They do cleverly tell you how to reset the password at live.com, and I do...