Windows 10: My pc was hacked and now locked

Discus and support My pc was hacked and now locked in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all I had a notification on my windows 10 laptop later this morning saying Microsoft has locks pc due to a funny Web site it said call the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Si_258, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Si_258 Win User

My pc was hacked and now locked

Hi all

I had a notification on my windows 10 laptop later this morning saying Microsoft has locks pc due to a funny Web site it said call the showing so I called and spoken to a man called Dan who claims he works for them after he said he needs to see what's going on so I done a sheared screening so I can see what he was doing after he showed me all of this funny letters he said I need a firewall on my pc so he wanted me to pay 250 what I said no to he then hanged up the phone and locked my pc so now I can't reset it or anything WiFi, and that is off how can I fix this mess I got my self into

:)

Si_258, Apr 21, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Apr 21, 2020
  3. OS X Leopard Hacked for Intel PCs

Just one day after its release, Apple’s new OS X Leopard has already been hacked to work on standard Intel-based computers. Admittedly it isn’t guaranteed to work 100% yet, and is more than likely illegal in some way, but all you need to give it a try is a patched DVD image, a zip file with a patch and a USB flash drive. After that you’re just three easy steps away from running the new operating system on your Intel PC (SSE3 and later) but unfortunately there’s no AMD support available yet. As many PC owners have a slight dislike for Macs this may not be too appealing to everyone, but you can take a look at the procedure here.

Source: dailyApps

Jimmy 2004, Apr 21, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

1. My pc was hacked and now locked - Similar Threads - was hacked locked

2. hacked and locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hacked and locked: How in the world do I get live chat for support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hacked-and-locked/964e6d15-693f-4f5f-90a8-217c5c296d3d
  3. hacked and locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hacked and locked: How in the world do I get live chat for support https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hacked-and-locked/964e6d15-693f-4f5f-90a8-217c5c296d3d
  4. my pc is hacked ??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is hacked ??: I have this mail sent from my mail to my mail with dated with apr 1 2031 ????? Hey my mail address, I have to share bad news with you. Approximately few months ago I have gained access to your devices, which you use for internet browsing. After that, I have started tracking...
  5. Laptop hacked & now locked with unknown password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop hacked & now locked with unknown password: Hello,Thanks for helping!Like an idiot I let someone into my laptop remotely & he added a password that is unknown to me.A scammer who wanted $$ to unlock it.I'm sure there's a work around but I have no idea how to do it.Help please!!& Thanks again....
  6. Laptop hacked & now locked with unknown password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop hacked & now locked with unknown password: Hello,Thanks for helping!Like an idiot I let someone into my laptop remotely & he added a password that is unknown to me.A scammer who wanted $$ to unlock it.I'm sure there's a work around but I have no idea how to do it.Help please!!& Thanks again....
  7. Laptop hacked & now locked with unknown password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I was hacked and now my computer is locked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I was hacked and now my computer is locked: So my Microsoft account was hacked along with my Skype account. I had to make a new account to post here. There is no way to talk to help at Microsoft and the third party tech help said they could not do anything. the recovery email is a fake Chinese based company apparently...
  9. Is my PC hacked?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is my PC hacked?: okay so this is the issue I'm having I was being a idiot and downloaded something and now when I go to Google it says there is a administrator and it added a extension called "mazy search" and I can't get rid of it. I already turned my internet off on my pc just in case and...
  10. Locking down a pc to prevent a child ' hacking' it

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locking down a pc to prevent a child ' hacking' it: Windows 10 pro 64bit Previousy I installed kids wartch on my sons pc, but he insisted on keeping his count as admin, but eventually he decided to disable kidswatch. i intend installing it again but keeping his account as local user....intend disabling various things in...