Windows 10: My PC was have 4 gb of ram i get 6 gb of ram and my pc is lagging what must i do when i...

Discus and support My PC was have 4 gb of ram i get 6 gb of ram and my pc is lagging what must i do when i... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC was have 4 gb of ram i get 6 gb of ram and my pc is lagging what must i do when i buy 8gb of ram and wii be 9 gb of ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Omar Hany Kasban, Jan 27, 2020.

1. My PC was have 4 gb of ram i get 6 gb of ram and my pc is lagging what must i do when i...

My PC was have 4 gb of ram i get 6 gb of ram and my pc is lagging what must i do when i buy 8gb of ram and wii be 9 gb of ram

:)

Omar Hany Kasban, Jan 27, 2020

2. 8 gb of ram in pc, only 4 gb visible

I have 2 sticks of 4 gb DDR3 RAM in my pc, and there hasn't been anything yet. But suddenly, my pc started lagging, and I found out that the pc only uses 4 gb. The 2 sticks are visible in bios, but nowhere else.

RasmusBastholm, Jan 27, 2020
  3. Furanet Win User
    GB OF RAM IN PC

i have a question. my pc has 4 slots for ram and the max ram is 16gb and two slots have already two sticks of 4 gb of ram , but because in the shop there is no 4gb of ram two fill the other two can i buym a 8gb stick
    and put it in one slot , so i could have 16gb? , or do i have two buy two sticks of 4gb to have 16?

Furanet, Jan 27, 2020
  4. STDennis Win User

My PC was have 4 gb of ram i get 6 gb of ram and my pc is lagging what must i do when i...

8 gb of ram in pc, only 4 gb visible

You are most likely running a 32 bit version of Windows, which will only see and use up to 4 GB or RAM. You will need to clean install a 64 bit version of windows to use anything above 4 GB of RAM.

STDennis, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

My PC was have 4 gb of ram i get 6 gb of ram and my pc is lagging what must i do when i...

1. My PC was have 4 gb of ram i get 6 gb of ram and my pc is lagging what must i do when i... - Similar Threads - was ram ram

2. I have committed 5.7 GB RAM but only 4 GB is usable. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have committed 5.7 GB RAM but only 4 GB is usable. Why?: Have a look at the image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-committed-57-gb-ram-but-only-4-gb-is-usable/05d2a939-06cf-4abe-a938-db11f9759a6a
  3. I have committed 5.7 GB RAM but only 4 GB is usable. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have committed 5.7 GB RAM but only 4 GB is usable. Why?: Have a look at the image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-committed-57-gb-ram-but-only-4-gb-is-usable/05d2a939-06cf-4abe-a938-db11f9759a6a
  4. I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable: I set up new windows 10 pro . And then it's problem . I try msconfig option . But it doesn't work . Motherboard : H55M-S2V System Type x64-based PC BIOS Mode Legacy Installed Physical Memory RAM 8.00 GB Total Physical Memory 3.96 GB...
  5. I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable: I set up new windows 10 pro . And then it's problem . I try msconfig option . But it doesn't work . Motherboard : H55M-S2V System Type x64-based PC BIOS Mode Legacy Installed Physical Memory RAM 8.00 GB Total Physical Memory 3.96 GB...
  6. I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Is 4 GB of RAM Enough?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is 4 GB of RAM Enough?: Work is sending me a laptop since my personal one has been giving me issues. However, when looking at the specs, I noticed that the RAM is only 4 GB (i3 processor), and this has me pretty worried. Specifically, the model is a Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 2-in1 (5406). I am a...
  8. I have 16 GB of RAM but only 6.94 GB usable?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I have 16 GB of RAM but only 6.94 GB usable?: I had a look at my system information and I noticed that I only have 6.94 GB usable RAM but 16 GB is installed. I recently decided to overclock my PC from 3.70 GHz to 4.19 GHz, I thought that was the issue, but I'm not sure why I thought overclocking would affect usable RAM....
  9. I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable: I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable. How do I remove the hardware memory reserved? My motherboard is: GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD3 with the latest bios (F3) I tried changing it in the msconfig but it doesn't work. My OS is on x64....
  10. Pc says i have 6 gb of ram but i have 8!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc says i have 6 gb of ram but i have 8!: Hello, i have this issue for like a few months. I tried to do youtube tutorials but all the tutorials have this: (6 gb ram Usable). But idonthve that Usable text so my pc thinks i have 6 gb of ram installed. Could someone pls help me, Thanks -Davey...