Windows 10: My pc was in sleep mode and this happened

Discus and support My pc was in sleep mode and this happened in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] My pc was in sleep mode and when i came back on everything was wide, i didnt change any settings, and even with google i cant figure out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RooFlysYt, Oct 11, 2022.

1. My pc was in sleep mode and this happened

My pc was in sleep mode and this happened BCLKaZ-7oLa5tagnlUU8A6RyhditmrIbVvwTJO44v1Y.jpg

My pc was in sleep mode and when i came back on everything was wide, i didnt change any settings, and even with google i cant figure out how to change it. Any help?

submitted by /u/RooFlysYt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RooFlysYt, Oct 11, 2022

2. Sleep mode

Hi,

This issue with sleep mode could have happened due to corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you update your drivers. You can follow the steps provided in this

article

If the issue still persists, we also suggest that you change the settings in your Windows 10. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This will give you steps to shut down, sleep, or hibernate your PC.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Oct 11, 2022
  3. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 11, 2022
  4. My pc was in sleep mode and this happened

open the desktop from sleep mode

Hi Abhishek,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• How are trying to start the computer from the sleep mode?
    • Since from when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you able to shut down or restart the machine?
    • What happens when you try to come out of Sleep mode?
    I would suggest you to force shutdown the computer and start the computer and check what happens.

If you are able to login to normal mode then follow the below steps to restore the power setting/plan to default.

• Press Windows + X keys, and select the option
      Control Panel.
    • Click on the Power Options icon.
    • Click on Change plan settings.
    • Select the option “Restore default settings for this plan”.
    Please post us back with more information and if the issues resolves to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 11, 2022
Thema:

My pc was in sleep mode and this happened

1. My pc was in sleep mode and this happened - Similar Threads - was sleep mode

2. My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally: My PC suddenly goes to sleep mode occasionally while I'm using it. I have set sleep mode as "never". I called a technician and he is saying it's a graphics card issue. I have reset my graphics card and it fixed the issue, just today it's happening again. Please help in using...
  3. My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC goes on sleep mode occasionally: My PC suddenly goes to sleep mode occasionally while I'm using it. I have set sleep mode as "never". I called a technician and he is saying it's a graphics card issue. I have reset my graphics card and it fixed the issue, just today it's happening again. Please help in using...
  4. My pc goes into sleep mode occasionally

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc goes into sleep mode occasionally: Hi this problem happens to me for some time.My pc suddenly goes into sleep mode while I am working or not.It happens occasionally.I have the power settings into go to sleep mode never from display settings. Nothing happens.Before I called a technician he said that the problem...
  5. PC in Sleep Mode!

PC in Sleep Mode!: Do we have to leave the mouse on when in sleep mode? Only when I go to switch the mouse off it then awakens the PC. My older system we had to switch both off Thank you.........
  6. PC Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Sleep Mode: Hi, Years ago i belive i installed some type of software that makes my display go into sleep mode and shows a vidoe of colours and lights but i no longer want this as its annoying when im trying to read something and the display goes off every minute or so, i cant find any...
  7. pc sleep mode

pc sleep mode: PC set to go into sleep mode after 30 mins but remains on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-sleep-mode/9e632426-fea5-438b-8b20-686e08ff9c85
  8. When restart happens in sleep mode...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    When restart happens in sleep mode...: I've noticed that if I download a cumulative update that requires a restart and I put my laptop in sleep mode when I'm done with it, it apparently wakes up at some point during "inactive hours" and does the restart. But then what? Does it go back into sleep mode as it was...
  9. My PC is stuck in a sleep mode

My PC is stuck in a sleep mode: I put my PC on sleep mode acidentally and now i cant wake it up i tried everything my keyboard, mouse and monitor are not responding. When i press the power button my PC starts but nothing shows on monitor, keyboard and mouse act like they arent even connected. Its been like...
  10. PC Sleep Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC Sleep Mode: After a period of inactivity, my PC goes into a mode where it shows pictures from my files. This is fine and I like this feature. However, this seems to take place after one minute of inactivity. How can I lengthen the interval before this takes place?...