Windows 10: My PC was ran into recovery mode. Can I get into normal mode

Discus and support My PC was ran into recovery mode. Can I get into normal mode in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Device ran in to recovery mode .I'm try startup repair .But no response What is the solution I get for this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nagaraju Vattipolu, May 22, 2024.

1. My PC was ran into recovery mode. Can I get into normal mode

Device ran in to recovery mode .I'm try startup repair .But no response What is the solution I get for this

:)

Nagaraju Vattipolu, May 22, 2024

2. PC stuck in Safe mode, unable to boot to Normal mode.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What error do you get when you try to boot in normal mode?
    • Did you entered Safe mode through Windows Recovery Environment or through System Config?

I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it works:

• Press Windows key + R and type msconfig and hit enter.
    • On the General tab, tap or click the Normal Startup option.
    • On the Boot tab, uncheck all the option under Safe mode.
    • Tap or click OK, when you are prompted to restart the computer, tap or click Restart.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, May 22, 2024
  3. coopfab Win User
    Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, May 22, 2024
  4. My PC was ran into recovery mode. Can I get into normal mode

Unable to boot the PC, stuck in recovery mode screen​

Hi Joe,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to boot the PC normally as it is stuck in recovery mode.

1. Were there any recent updates installed on the PC?
    2. What is the exact make and model of the PC?

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Boot the PC into safe mode with networking and check if you are able to login. Refer the article to

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10
    , refer the section
    From a black or blank screen.

Method 2:

Perform a system restore to revert the PC back to the state when everything was working fine. Refer the article

Recovery options in Windows 10
    , refer the section
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC.

Note:
    Do not reset the PC; resetting the PC will remove all the data and installed programs from the PC.

We await your response.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 22, 2024
Thema:

My PC was ran into recovery mode. Can I get into normal mode

1. My PC was ran into recovery mode. Can I get into normal mode - Similar Threads - was ran recovery

2. My PC was ran into recovery mode. Can I get into normal mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC was ran into recovery mode. Can I get into normal mode: Device ran in to recovery mode .I'm try startup repair .But no response What is the solution I get for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-ran-into-recovery-mode-can-i-get-into/a7f9be6a-c0b1-4a02-b9ba-a4c7797bd7af
  3. My PC was ran into recovery mode. Can I get into normal mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC was ran into recovery mode. Can I get into normal mode: Device ran in to recovery mode .I'm try startup repair .But no response What is the solution I get for this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-was-ran-into-recovery-mode-can-i-get-into/a7f9be6a-c0b1-4a02-b9ba-a4c7797bd7af
  4. BSOD in normal mode not in safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD in normal mode not in safe mode.: Hello! im getting frequent BSOD in my laptop but nothing in safe mode. Can I rule out the hardware problem thats causing this? Or this is there anyway i can pinpoint the problem more accurately?Since the start of the problem I've already tried the following:- chkdskclear- sfc...
  5. Pc in recovery mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc in recovery mode: Hi , My pc has recently went into recovery mode and I can’t reset it no matter what and , I also lost/forgot my admin password and I don’t know how to get it back . I can’t access the command prompt or anything either .is there anything I can do to fix it ? and I can’t access...
  6. PC working in safe mode but not normal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC working in safe mode but not normal: Hello everyone. So, my problem started like 2 weeks ago. While watching a youtube video my pc crashed and shut down, i try to boot it up and nothing. I open it up and remove all the cabels and put it back in and it was working normally for 3,4 days, after that it would...
  7. My pc stuck in recovery mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My pc stuck in recovery mode: my pc had recently run into problems crashing etc. I decided to reset my pc with files in the recovery options. Now my pc is stuck in the recovery options when i boot it up. I've tried commands, resetting again it wont let me and automatic repair. Please help...
  8. can open windows 10 in safe mode but not in normal mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can open windows 10 in safe mode but not in normal mode: I have tried everything system restore, ... but get errors when restoring I can access everything in Safe mode but any attempt to restore or revert just fails. In Advanced system restore does not work and ends in error, go back to previous versions same startup repair......
  9. How to know my pc is in safe mode or normal mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to know my pc is in safe mode or normal mode.: How to know my pc is in safe mode or normal mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-my-pc-is-in-safe-mode-or-normal-mode/91f69900-8542-4f27-8992-f9cb9c4e08f8
  10. Cannot boot in recovery mode. F8 not working, continues to normal mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot boot in recovery mode. F8 not working, continues to normal mode: On an Aseus laptop found in the dumpster on campus that was left behind from one of the students and matenience threw it out, I cannot do a factory wipe on it to remove this person's data so I can create my own login. I was told I am supposed to do this through recovery...