Windows 10: My PC was ready for 2004 update, but now it isn't anymore.

Discus and support My PC was ready for 2004 update, but now it isn't anymore. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; About a week ago i got the message, in windows update, that my pc was ready for the 2004 update and that i could download and install it. I didn't want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Damun, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Damun Win User

My PC was ready for 2004 update, but now it isn't anymore.

About a week ago i got the message, in windows update, that my pc was ready for the 2004 update and that i could download and install it. I didn't want to rush anything so i decided to wait until i got the time to do proper backups etc.
    Today i checked in windows update and now i get the message that
    "Windows 10 may update 2004 is on its way. Once it is ready for your device, the update will show on this page" (loosely translated from my language to english).

Is this normal behaviour?
    Or has something happened to my computer that rendered the pc "not ready" for the 2004 update?

:)

Damun, Jun 30, 2020
  2. Damun Win User

About a week ago i got the message, in windows update, that my pc was ready for the 2004 update and that i could download and install it. I didn't want to rush anything so i decided to wait until i got the time to do proper backups etc.
    Today i checked in windows update and now i get the message that
    "Windows 10 may update 2004 is on its way. Once it is ready for your device, the update will show on this page" (loosely translated from my language to english).

Is this normal behaviour?
    Or has something happened to my computer that rendered the pc "not ready" for the 2004 update?

Damun, Jun 30, 2020
  3. SoFine409 Win User

MS has probably discovered an issue since the original notification that would cause an issue on your PC. When they develop a fix it will be offered to you again. Consider yourself lucky and wait until it gets fixed. Think of it as the update is not yet ready for your PC.

SoFine409, Jun 30, 2020
  4. fireberd Win User

Not ready for 2004 update message

I'm showing a message that my system is not ready for the 2004 update (has to be software as I dual boot with the Insider versions and have the current version). It shows a click to link to "Learn More". I clicked on the link and there's a lot of info listed but nothing to say what my specific system problem is. The "learn more" is useless. Since it detected an issue it should list what the issue is.

My PC was ready for 2004 update, but now it isn't anymore. [​IMG]

fireberd, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

1. My PC was ready for 2004 update, but now it isn't anymore. - Similar Threads - was ready 2004

2. Why my PC isn't working anymore ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my PC isn't working anymore ?: I had the wonderful idea of upgrading my PC to Windows 10, I was impressed with the upgrade and I have absolutely no problems, the PC booted several times while upgrading which appears to be normal and at the end it finished with no error or warning messages. I worked on the...
  3. Why my PC isn't working anymore ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my PC isn't working anymore ?: I had the wonderful idea of upgrading my PC to Windows 10, I was impressed with the upgrade and I have absolutely no problems, the PC booted several times while upgrading which appears to be normal and at the end it finished with no error or warning messages. I worked on the...
  4. My bluetooth isn't there anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bluetooth isn't there anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  5. My bluetooth isn't there anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bluetooth isn't there anymore: so yesterday my bluetooth stopped working ? it told me that i didnt have bluetooth on my computer ? i tried following tutorials and it told me to go on to services and set every bluetooth thing to automatic ! i tried this but " Bluetooth User Support Service_4422b98 " wouldnt...
  6. I can't update to Windows 10 2004 because my PC is "Not Ready".

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't update to Windows 10 2004 because my PC is "Not Ready".: The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it’s ready for your device, you’ll see the update available on this page. This is the message shown by the system. I have a custom built PC with a Core i7-7700, a GTX 1060, and 16GB of RAM. Someone help, it's been like...
  7. My PC was ready for 2004 update, but now it isn't anymore.

in Windows 10 Support
    My PC was ready for 2004 update, but now it isn't anymore.: About a week ago i got the message, in windows update, that my pc was ready for the 2004 update and that i could download and install it. I didn't want to rush anything so i decided to wait until i got the time to do proper backups etc. Today i checked in windows update and...
  8. Not ready for 2004 update message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not ready for 2004 update message: I'm showing a message that my system is not ready for the 2004 update (has to be software as I dual boot with the Insider versions and have the current version). It shows a click to link to "Learn More". I clicked on the link and there's a lot of info listed but nothing to...
  9. Not ready for 2004 update message

Not ready for 2004 update message: I'm showing a message that my system is not ready for the 2004 update (has to be software as I dual boot with the Insider versions and have the current version). It shows a click to link to "Learn More". I clicked on the link and there's a lot of info listed but nothing to...
  10. May 2004 Update, Device not ready ?

May 2004 Update, Device not ready ?: I recently received a message saying "The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. We’re offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn’t quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you’ll see the update available on this page. There’s nothing you need to...