Windows 10: My PC was restored and my windows 365 is no longer on my pc?

Discus and support My PC was restored and my windows 365 is no longer on my pc? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had my pc restored and need to reload my windows 365 how do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Michael McKerley (mike), Nov 18, 2018.

1. My PC was restored and my windows 365 is no longer on my pc?

I had my pc restored and need to reload my windows 365 how do I do this?

:)

Michael McKerley (mike), Nov 18, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Restoring the PC has removed most files for Windows 10 apps.

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for replying with the detailed description of the status.

Please reply:

• Did you perform System Restore on the PC?

• Have you taken the back up of all your files and folders before restoring the PC?

Windows has a built-in anti-virus software installed on your device called
    Windows Defender after you upgrade to Windows 10. Windows defender works just like other anti-viruses that are available in the market.

Method 1: Since the files are located in Program files at
    C: drive you will not have control to delete the Kaspersky files as it is a system controlled files.

I suggest you to download the Removal tool to uninstall Kaspersky files from the link below and check if the issue is resolved.

Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab applications (kavremover)

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform Undo System Restore option by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
      System option.

• Select System protection from the left side panel of the window and click on
      System Restore.

• Check Undo System Restore option and follow the on-screen instructions.

• The PC will restart. Check if the changes are effective.

Note: Take back up of all your data before performing
    Undo System Restore. Performing the above steps, PC will
    restart
    immediately for the effective changes to take place. After the PC is restarted and is at Desktop, click on
    Close and continue using the OS.

Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 18, 2018
  4. Paola Gar Win User

My PC was restored and my windows 365 is no longer on my pc?

Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Notebook PC not booting

Hi,

We suggest performing a System Restore to check if it will resolve the issue. Here's how:

• Press and hold the Power button of your PC.
    • Press F11.
    • After pressing F11, you'll see the Choose an option window.
    • On the Choose an option window, click Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Choose System Restore.

After doing the following steps, your PC will now perform a System Restore.

Please let us know if your PC will continue to go to the main screen.

Paola Gar, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

My PC was restored and my windows 365 is no longer on my pc?

1. My PC was restored and my windows 365 is no longer on my pc? - Similar Threads - was restored 365

2. Help restoring my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help restoring my PC: Hello, I have run into problems receiving all kinds of Windows error blue screens on my PC.I have tried resetting my PC, but it doesn't fully load through or sends me to an error screen. I have attempted multiple commands to recover my PC's integrity with SFC and DISM...
  3. Help restoring my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help restoring my PC: Hello, I have run into problems receiving all kinds of Windows error blue screens on my PC.I have tried resetting my PC, but it doesn't fully load through or sends me to an error screen. I have attempted multiple commands to recover my PC's integrity with SFC and DISM...
  4. Help restoring my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reset My PC/Restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset My PC/Restore: It appears that I accidently activated Reset My PC and lost most of my files, apps etc.System Restore has been running for 2 hours.Will System Restore recover all my lost files etc.Or is there a better fix?...
  6. Can't restore my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't restore my pc: I tried to restore my Pc because i have an virus.I could do it normaly before but now when i go into settings-recovery and click get started then in next window i click remove everything and then i set settings to just remove all files from all drives.Then it says this wont...
  7. Microsoft Store is no longer on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store is no longer on my PC: After having several problems with my microsoft store, even after using msreset.exe and the reset option directly in app settings, my microsoft store has uninstalled itself from my PC. Any fixes?...
  8. My PC no longer plays my CDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC no longer plays my CDs: It was working up to fairly recently, but now when I enter a disc nothing happens, and it ejects the CD. Any advice please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-no-longer-plays-my-cds/f22dd74e-d97e-4a2e-a919-abab12212b8e
  9. restoring my pc.

restoring my pc.: I was wondering if I need a restore disk to fresh start my computer to factory? and if I don't will I still have windows 10 home on it or will I need to download it and reinstall it>...
  10. Restore my pc

Restore my pc: When I try to restore my pc with delete all files and clean. I keep getting an error message with no error code. Also when I try to restore to previous date. I get an error. How can I fix this. Lez 105138