Windows 10: my pc was updated to microsoft 10 online by you..I do not have product activation key. how...

Discus and support my pc was updated to microsoft 10 online by you..I do not have product activation key. how... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my PC was upgraded to windows 10 by you online.. i do not have product activation key.. I keep getting message asking for it. don't have. how do I get... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by corlisswoodson, Jun 10, 2021.

1. my pc was updated to microsoft 10 online by you..I do not have product activation key. how...

my PC was upgraded to windows 10 by you online.. i do not have product activation key.. I keep getting message asking for it. don't have. how do I get it. also have message on my home screen telling me to activate. need product key to do

:)

corlisswoodson, Jun 10, 2021
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Windows 10 product keys and activation - and the KMS angle

Changing the product key to the generic Windows 10 product key will reset activation to the standard retail channel for activation. It might just activate (if there was a previous digital license for Windows 10 for that computer established with Microsoft). Once Windows 10 is back on the retail activation channel, then more than likely changing the product key to the Windows 8 product key using the same method may work.

NavyLCDR, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Activate windows 10 after re-installing (I have lost my product key)

I own a Lenovo T430 laptop. In 2017, I installed Windows 10 using my original Windows 7 product key. Unfortunately, I cannot find that product key anymore. I need to re-install windows 10. Will it be automatically activated after the installation, if I skip the step of asking the product key during the installation?

In my opinion, I believe that my laptop will have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers and this will not be a problem. Is that true?

If not, please suggest me a solution or a workaround.

Kushan Randima, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Duyenhip Win User

my pc was updated to microsoft 10 online by you..I do not have product activation key. how...

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

my pc was updated to microsoft 10 online by you..I do not have product activation key. how...

1. my pc was updated to microsoft 10 online by you..I do not have product activation key. how... - Similar Threads - was updated microsoft

2. How to I have product key to activate my laptop?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to I have product key to activate my laptop?: How to I have product key or License to activate my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-have-product-key-to-activate-my-laptop/f2a756dd-fd8d-4dcf-8fc5-9cfd0559f17b
  3. How to I have product key to activate my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to I have product key to activate my laptop?: How to I have product key or License to activate my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-have-product-key-to-activate-my-laptop/f2a756dd-fd8d-4dcf-8fc5-9cfd0559f17b
  4. How to I have product key to activate my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How long do I have to Activate a Windows product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long do I have to Activate a Windows product Key: I am going to build a computer around late December. I want to buy a product key but I fear if I buy it now the product key will expire by the time my pc is finished. Do these product keys have an expiration time limit or until it's used? Should I wait till my PC is finished...
  6. How long do I have to Activate a Windows product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long do I have to Activate a Windows product Key: I am going to build a computer around late December. I want to buy a product key but I fear if I buy it now the product key will expire by the time my pc is finished. Do these product keys have an expiration time limit or until it's used? Should I wait till my PC is finished...
  7. Cant activate windows.. I bought product key online and activated on my PC then It...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant activate windows.. I bought product key online and activated on my PC then It...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/isseiasia [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/haf7gb/cant_activate_windows_i_bought_product_key_online/
  8. how to system activation i dont have product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to system activation i dont have product key: Hi kindly give to me solution for system activation. thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-system-activation-i-dont-have-product-key/98984f2b-7d71-4348-aad4-5b155ab42ebd
  9. How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key?

How Do I Activate My Windows Without A Product Key?: Good afternoon family. I am new here and I need some help. I got a PC from a friend and had windows 10 installed on my PC at some PC repair shop. I wish to activate it but it is asking for me to either purchase another windows 10 or use the product key; both of which am...
  10. My Windows 10pro is no longer activated. I do not have a product key

My Windows 10pro is no longer activated. I do not have a product key: My Windows 10 Pro is no longer activated. I do not have a product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10pro-is-no-longer-activated-i-do-not/2d5b4c9b-4501-417b-b9b4-e7d72fea669c"