Windows 10: My pc went from loading a game to the login screen and is asking my Microsoft account password.

Discus and support My pc went from loading a game to the login screen and is asking my Microsoft account password. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was loading a game and, out of nowhere, it went to the Windows login screen. The pc hasn't restarted and it wasn't turned off, and my confugured PIN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/God_Spaghetti, Oct 20, 2020.

1. My pc went from loading a game to the login screen and is asking my Microsoft account password.

I was loading a game and, out of nowhere, it went to the Windows login screen. The pc hasn't restarted and it wasn't turned off, and my confugured PIN doesn't work. I don't know why it happened and think this is pretty strange.

I'm asking here because when I googled it it only showed answers to Office asking the Outlook password, which, to be clear, is not the problem I'm having. I can't access my computer.

Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/God_Spaghetti
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/God_Spaghetti, Oct 20, 2020
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Oct 20, 2020
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    Microsoft login asking for Windows password

My pc has two passwords.

One is for Mike, a local account, at the lock screen to reach the desktop.

The Store has my Microsoft email with the email password to login & asks if it should use the same login/password for all the microsoft apps.

'Mike P, Oct 20, 2020
  4. ayan4u Win User

My pc went from loading a game to the login screen and is asking my Microsoft account password.

Login screen asking for password everytime

Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account then.
    I have tried the following :
    * netplwiz method
    * Disabling "Require Sign-in" & "use my sign in info to automatically finish setting up my device.." option in settings.
    * Re-entering correct password in chrome
    None worked! any help?!

Windows version : Latest

ayan4u, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

My pc went from loading a game to the login screen and is asking my Microsoft account password.

1. My pc went from loading a game to the login screen and is asking my Microsoft account password. - Similar Threads - went loading game

2. Unlinking my windows login account on pc from my child’s microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unlinking my windows login account on pc from my child’s microsoft account: Hi all,My pc was not linked to a microsoft online account.My child wanted to play something from his microsoft account and ended up linking my login to his account. Now, because of family settings, my pc is controlled by my ex-wife’s parental settings for our child.How do I...
  3. Unlinking my windows login account on pc from my child’s microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlinking my windows login account on pc from my child’s microsoft account: Hi all,My pc was not linked to a microsoft online account.My child wanted to play something from his microsoft account and ended up linking my login to his account. Now, because of family settings, my pc is controlled by my ex-wife’s parental settings for our child.How do I...
  4. Unlinking my windows login account on pc from my child’s microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    App from Microsoft Store Asking Me to Login to my Microsoft Account: An app Textize Mind Map that I got from the Microsoft Store is asking me to log in to my Microsoft Account. I attached here the picture. Is this safe? I tried logging in using face recognition but Windows gives a notice that it's an unverified app also attached the image...
  6. Screen Saver Asks for Password to Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Saver Asks for Password to Login: hi - my computer screen turns to "screen saver mode" after 5mn or 10mn or 1 hour of no activity according to what i chose. to go back to work, i have to enter my pin code. i want to go back to work directly and without entering any pin. thank you [Original Title: screen...
  7. Login screen keeps asking for password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login screen keeps asking for password: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  8. Login screen asking for password everytime

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Login screen asking for password everytime: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  9. Login screen asking for password everytime

in Windows 10 Support
    Login screen asking for password everytime: Hello,My windows 10 login screen keeps asking for microsoft password/pin after restart or turning pc on everytime after "password is incorrect" message.This happened after i'd entered a wrong microsoft password in Google Chrome's password manager,i had to recover account...
  10. cannot login to my Microsoft account on my device (not in browser) - asking me for password...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot login to my Microsoft account on my device (not in browser) - asking me for password...: Please help, I have reset my password 10 times not and I cant login. just got a new PC and wanting to login with my own account, I enter my account email (that's accepted), I enter my password (that's accepted), then I am asked to enter my password one last/more time (and it...