Windows 10: My PC will not post and will just make a beeping sound

Discus and support My PC will not post and will just make a beeping sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I have an HP Omen 25L, and every time I plug it in it just starts to beep, I do not know the reason to this... It’s like it’s going to blow up. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OmenVV, Jun 3, 2021.

1. OmenVV Win User

My PC will not post and will just make a beeping sound

So I have an HP Omen 25L, and every time I plug it in it just starts to beep, I do not know the reason to this... It’s like it’s going to blow up. I am running windows 10 21H1

:)

OmenVV, Jun 3, 2021

2. Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Jun 3, 2021
  3. POST beep

OK, once again....

Bloody POST beep comes trough both audio jack AND onboard speaker; and I would like to disable it through AUDIO JACK (I want it only throuh onboard speaker).

Frogger - there is a option in bios to disable sound card, but it does not disable the beep on it. Unfortunately, I'm not so good with the items listed in "onboard devices", am a bit scared to f.ck somethin up over there. Will come later with the items listed, maybe somebody will know what item i have to disable or change settings on.

THX guys

lifechooser, Jun 3, 2021
  4. My PC will not post and will just make a beeping sound

beeping sound

Hi, I'm Bianca, an Independent Advisor for Microsoft.

I suggest that you run the System File Checker to check if there are corrupted files which might be causing the beeping sound. Follow the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

After the verification is complete, restart your PC and see if you have the same problem. Let me know what happens after.

#BiancaB14, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

My PC will not post and will just make a beeping sound

1. My PC will not post and will just make a beeping sound - Similar Threads - post beeping sound

2. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trackpad makes a beep sound: Hey people. I'm having this problem recently and this is starting to annoy me, but my DELL Inspiron 11 3168 makes a random beep sound randomly when i use the trackpad, i have all my drivers up to date, including the trackpad, i don't know what is causing this random beep, but...
  3. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trackpad makes a beep sound: Hey people. I'm having this problem recently and this is starting to annoy me, but my DELL Inspiron 11 3168 makes a random beep sound randomly when i use the trackpad, i have all my drivers up to date, including the trackpad, i don't know what is causing this random beep, but...
  4. Trackpad makes a beep sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard makes a beeping sound in my headset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard makes a beeping sound in my headset.: As the title says, my keyboard makes a beeping sound everytime the RGB turns on The noise is only audible in my headset, without it, it's pure silence. Is there any solution?...
  6. Keyboard makes a beeping sound in my headset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard makes a beeping sound in my headset.: As the title says, my keyboard makes a beeping sound everytime the RGB turns on The noise is only audible in my headset, without it, it's pure silence. Is there any solution?...
  7. No post and beep sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No post and beep sound: So I have a asus motherboard and zotac GeForce graphic card so here is my problem. When I started my pc it's booted all fine and my Home screen came after that there is a beep code like 1 long and 3 short after that I searched for What that means so I find that is no vga...
  8. Help, My PC makes a loud beeping sound, AMBER alert-like sound, and another loud beeping...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Help, My PC makes a loud beeping sound, AMBER alert-like sound, and another loud beeping...: This happened today. I connected the I think, don’t really know what it’s called power cord into my PC, and pressed the power button. My computer then started making some weird, loud noises. A loud beeping noise, an Amber alert/fire alarm-like sound, don’t really know how to...
  9. Pc make beep sound when playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc make beep sound when playing: Just build my first PC and was working fine till about a week ago when a long continuous beeping sound started when I would play COD. Kinda of lost as to what it could be. Does not happen all the time and sometimes it is short beeps. Had 32 gb memory and took out 16 gb and...
  10. PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC makes a beeping sound on startup Windows 10.: Hello, I have a Windows 10 laptop(which was originally Windows 7 but I upgraded it to Windows 10) and for sometime now it makes a beeping sound on startup and it stops only after I press the “ESC” Key and then the Windows starts to load. It would be great if anyone would be...