Windows 10: my PC will not transfer e-mail to the printer

Discus and support my PC will not transfer e-mail to the printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; pc does not transfer to printer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasMoore7, Dec 18, 2018.

1. my PC will not transfer e-mail to the printer

pc does not transfer to printer

:)

ThomasMoore7, Dec 18, 2018
  2. fireberd Win User

Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10

When I take pictures with my iPhone and want them for some other use, I either connect the phone to the PC and transfer them using the Windows File Explorer or I'll send them as an e-mail attachment to my e-mail account (e.g. ISP e-mail account). I can then do whatever I want with them. I don't transfer them to some cloud account and then re-download them. That seems like an extra step that is not needed.

fireberd, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Opening attached e-mail files, and some e-mails won't print

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• How are you trying to access the files? Is it from the Mail App or the web browser?

• Does the issue persists with only e-mail files?

• What is the file format of the documents you trying to print?

I suggest you to perform the printer troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press
      Enter.

• Click on “View All” option on top left pane.

• Select “Printer” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.
    Hope it helps. If not keep us posted, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Dec 18, 2018
  4. my PC will not transfer e-mail to the printer

Peachtree E-mail Writer v3

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Peachtree E-mail Writer and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall Peachtree E-mail Writer:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Peachtree E-mail Writer and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall it.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

my PC will not transfer e-mail to the printer

1. my PC will not transfer e-mail to the printer - Similar Threads - transfer mail printer

2. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  3. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  4. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail: Just an FYI. I recently signed up for a new account through my child's school, I am using a Mac and I am using Google products at the moment. I do have a separate Microsoft account but I don't use it that often. The following day this e-mail was sent to me claiming it is from...
  5. Phising E-mail. E-mail was sent to my gmail account regarding my outlook e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Pasting into my e-mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pasting into my e-mail: Why can't I cut, or copy and paste a photo into my e-mail. I used to be able to do this but no more. It shows up for a second and goes away. It's not just photos either, it's any snippet photo or even a copied text....
  7. my e-mail is not opening

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my e-mail is not opening: my e-mail will not recieve mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-is-not-opening/b5987835-fd44-4431-b9fe-1fa15beb0ed1
  8. printer won't print e-mails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printer won't print e-mails: my printer prints all other documents but won't print e-mails. how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-wont-print-e-mails/5f43b40c-6482-4f71-baae-07bac1010cab
  9. Virgin Media E-mails will not transfer to windows ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virgin Media E-mails will not transfer to windows ?: We can receive E-mails from Virgin Media on their Internet system, which used to transfer to windows, but nothing is now transferring https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virgin-media-e-mails-will-not-transfer-to-windows/51decfac-cfac-44d7-9ec6-5e2664b807e4
  10. my e-mail is not updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my e-mail is not updating: how do I fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-e-mail-is-not-updating/245a1b00-97d3-47f6-90d1-646181af84d1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how I transfer an email from the pc to the printer