Windows 10: My pc will only let me sign in with work or school

Discus and support My pc will only let me sign in with work or school in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I need help quick My PC will not let me into windows, so not past the startup screen as I can only login with a work or school account, how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Evan Polak, Nov 29, 2022.

1. My pc will only let me sign in with work or school

Hi, I need help quick My PC will not let me into windows, so not past the startup screen as I can only login with a work or school account, how do I fix this. Please help....

:)

Evan Polak, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 29, 2022
  3. CFrame Win User
    School still requiring login changes after disconnecting on my PC

This has been going on for a bit now, and I'm finally getting so fed up with having to brainstorm new pins every 3 months. I initially added my school live account in hopes it would make working between home and school easier. After a while, I found it so
    annoying the issues outweighed the benefits, mainly in the fact I was running out of logins I could easily remember. For some reason, the policy for non-school PC is triple how often you need to reset a school-owned one. Anyways, I disconnected, yet I still
    have the organizational restrictions on my login and consistently have to change everything but my fingerprint, which doesn't always work. Here are the repo steps...

1. Settings -> Accounts -> Access work or school.
    2. Click the profile you wish to disconnect and select "Disconnect".
    3. A) Wait for a month or two until it requires pin reset.

B) Go to Settings -> Accounts -> Sign-in options and click pin or password. Below it will give you a list of organizational restrictions and hold you to them when creating the pin.
    I can live without a fix, but personally i want my school of my laptop since I won't be going there soon anyways.

CFrame, Nov 29, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

My pc will only let me sign in with work or school

Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds Insider

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

Brink, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

My pc will only let me sign in with work or school

1. My pc will only let me sign in with work or school - Similar Threads - let sign school

2. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  3. Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft won’t let me sign in with my School Account: Hi there, about a month ago, I recently installed Windows 11 Because it crashed During the setup process, Microsoft didn’t give me an option to sign in, So I thought it was some technical glitch but when I set it up, I went into settings, and tried to sign in with my school...
  4. not letting me to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  5. not letting me to sign in

not letting me to sign in: I click on the sign in button and nothing happens please advisebeen having this issue for days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-to-sign-in/6cc13d95-1b84-43b1-89e3-cd88457469c5
  6. It wont let me sign into my windows 10 pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It wont let me sign into my windows 10 pc.: Basically this been going on for a few days now I would open up my laptop and would be on lockscreen. When i try to go login it won’t let me because it says “You’ll need the internet for this” but I cant connect to internet because it doesn’t show me any internet to connect...
  7. My pc will only let me sign in with work or school

My pc will only let me sign in with work or school: Hi, I need help quick My PC will not let me into windows, so not past the startup screen as I can only login with a work or school account, how do I fix this. Please help.......
  8. Will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will not let me sign in: Whenever i try to log into minecraft, it says “failed to log in. We could not sign you into your Microsoft Account l. Access to realms,profiles, and your marketplace items will be limited. Please try again later.” This is my 12th try over the last 3 days....
  9. My pc wont let me sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pc wont let me sign in: I changed my microsoft account on my pc last night and when i signed in today it is saying that something went wrong and my pin does not work. When i go to sign in with the password instead it is telling me the password is wrong but i type it in right every time....
  10. Not letting me sign-in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not letting me sign-in: On my laptop (running Windows 10 professional) I enter in the right password and it tells me that it’s incorrect. I meter in a multitude of other passwords and it still isn’t correct. It doesn’t allow me to change options on how to sign in too (sign in via fingerprint, sign...