Windows 10: my pc win 10 have 2 disk,ssd 500GB is primary.secondary disk is 1000GB.Now i can't see...

Discus and support my pc win 10 have 2 disk,ssd 500GB is primary.secondary disk is 1000GB.Now i can't see... in Cortana to solve the problem; how to repair,pls advise me.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by billE.winkins, Jun 30, 2019.

1. my pc win 10 have 2 disk,ssd 500GB is primary.secondary disk is 1000GB.Now i can't see...

how to repair,pls advise me.

:)

billE.winkins, Jun 30, 2019
  2. Jefrison Win User

M.2 SSD Drive With Windows 10 Listed as Disk 1 in Disk Management,

Hi, In my pc M.2 SSD with Windows 10 OS is listed as Disk 1 and not as Disk 0 in Disk Management. Also, the same drive is listed as Removable devices which is actually internal SSD.

Can anybody help me resolve this, please?

Jefrison, Jun 30, 2019
  3. active primary disk

Hello, So i was trying to create a recovery drive on my SSd card, because my 2 usb 's are used for a mouse and history file. Turning on my history file it had a message saying "You're not to have a system file on a removable drive."
    I went into disk management I seen my ssd card has primary , healthy and has active next to it.. like this:

Disk 0 = EFI Healthy -100 MB / Local (C: ) 25.24 GB NTFS (Boot , wim Boot, crash dump, primary partition ) New Volume (E: ) 2.57 GB NTFS Primary Partition / Recovery 1000 MB Healthy ( OEM partition......

Disk 1 = FAT 32 (7.42 GB) Healthy ( Primary Partition Active)

Disk 2- FAT 32 (14.72 GB) USB DISK Healthy ( Primary Partition)

I don't think this is at all correct.. I don't know how to make DISK 0 active again I think that is the one that should be active. The instructions were to make the SSD card act and be recognized as a USB device.. I lost 2 computers even after making
    a recovery disk, apparently i still don't know how.. Can you help and tell me how make Active the Drive that should be ACTIVE... Cannot tell you how much I appreciate for all your time & patience,,,

KathiShepherd, Jun 30, 2019
  4. my pc win 10 have 2 disk,ssd 500GB is primary.secondary disk is 1000GB.Now i can't see...

New cloned disk shows up as old one in Win 10

I recently replaced my Crucial MX200 500GB SSD by cloning (Acronis) to a new Samsung 850 EVO 500GB. The Samsung migration software which came with the disk didn't seem to clone correctly because the Crucial ssd was slightly larger. Acronis worked fine.

My bios shows the correct new Samsung disk but on Win 10 the disk management still lists the old Crucial MX200. Although everything seems to be working fine, I would like for the system to acknowledge the correct disk.

Any ideas on what may be causing this? I have cloned disks before and they have always shown up correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

BobGrattan, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

my pc win 10 have 2 disk,ssd 500GB is primary.secondary disk is 1000GB.Now i can't see...

1. my pc win 10 have 2 disk,ssd 500GB is primary.secondary disk is 1000GB.Now i can't see... - Similar Threads - disk ssd 500GB

2. I can't see my External SSD in Disk Management, I think broke it :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't see my External SSD in Disk Management, I think broke it :: So I was having trouble figuring out how to get my SSD to show on file manager so I was messing around in Disk Management when I accidentally converted it into a GPT disk and then it literally just disappeared out of thin air. I have heard a couple of things about how it...
  3. I can't see my External SSD in Disk Management, I think broke it :

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't see my External SSD in Disk Management, I think broke it :: So I was having trouble figuring out how to get my SSD to show on file manager so I was messing around in Disk Management when I accidentally converted it into a GPT disk and then it literally just disappeared out of thin air. I have heard a couple of things about how it...
  4. Windows doesn't see my virtual disk and I can't delete it in secondary partition managers...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows doesn't see my virtual disk and I can't delete it in secondary partition managers...: I need help with either 1 getting Windows to identify this disk or 2 returning it back to it's original HDD. I can't recall what process I went through, but I had taken a portion of my HDD and turned it into an "independent" disk so that I could install a secondary operating...
  5. Windows doesn't see my virtual disk and I can't delete it in secondary partition managers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't see my virtual disk and I can't delete it in secondary partition managers...: I need help with either 1 getting Windows to identify this disk or 2 returning it back to it's original HDD. I can't recall what process I went through, but I had taken a portion of my HDD and turned it into an "independent" disk so that I could install a secondary operating...
  6. Windows doesn't see my virtual disk and I can't delete it in secondary partition managers...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 1 SSD showing 2 "disks"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 SSD showing 2 "disks": I only have 1, 250 GB SSD on my laptop. After installing then uninstalling Linux, I now have DISK 0 and DISK 1, DISK 0 is around 13.5 GB's. How do I remove DISK 0 and reclaim the space to DISK 1.. Here is an image from "Disk Manager".. I have also created a virtual HDD in...
  8. Unused SSD as Primary Partition in Disk Management

Unused SSD as Primary Partition in Disk Management: Hello, I am a new Windows 10 Home user and I am having trouble with managing my disks. I am not experienced at all, so I apologize in advance for all the nonsense I might type. I just found out that I have a SSD, by running "Get-PhysicalDisk" in PowerShell, as shown in the...
  9. Main M2 SSD is not Primary Partition in Disk Management

Main M2 SSD is not Primary Partition in Disk Management: Just as title says. Just checking my system for other reasons, and I noticed this.My main "C" M2 SSD, is not "blue" in disk management, the colour for Primary Partition. It's in green, as "Simple Volume". Sorry if this isn't the proper term in english, but I have my OS in...
  10. active primary disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    active primary disk: Hello, So i was trying to create a recovery drive on my SSd card, because my 2 usb 's are used for a mouse and history file. Turning on my history file it had a message saying "You're not to have a system file on a removable drive." I went into disk...