Windows 10: MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK

Discus and support MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I WAS GAMENIG ON MY OLD 11 YEAR OLD WINDOWS 10 {PERSNAL COMPUTER} AND RANDOM IT DISPLAY TURNS OFF BUT THE PC ON RUNINGI TURN OFF AND TURN ON THE... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by bear girs, May 26, 2023.

1. bear girs Win User

MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK

I WAS GAMENIG ON MY OLD 11 YEAR OLD WINDOWS 10 {PERSNAL COMPUTER} AND RANDOM IT DISPLAY TURNS OFF BUT THE PC ON RUNINGI TURN OFF AND TURN ON THE DISPLAY BUT NOUGHTING HAPPENS AND AFTER I TURN OFF AND ON PC AND THE LOCK SCREEN SHOWS THAT THE {{{{ TYPE A1B2C3 }}}} then i entre code i have tired all of the Vidos on youtube but noughting happnes can you pleas help me ¬_¬

:)

bear girs, May 26, 2023
  2. ng85---01 Win User

Nokia 6300 display lighting

The display light will not turn off with the options suggested. It'll do only according to a preset time. The option suggested are for turning off the blue lights on the side of the phone.

ng85---01, May 26, 2023
  3. jorog(2) Win User
    Display does not turn off when pc is idle

Just did all the suggestions. Did not work. Display does not turn off.

This issue was from the beginning when I downloaded Win 10. I had Win 8.1 and the display always turned off as I set it.

My pc is HP Pavilion Touchsmart 23 all-in-one. According to "checking for updated drivers on display and monitors", I always get the response that the drivers currently installed are the correct ones.

jorog(2), May 26, 2023
  4. Di Star Win User

PC lights and fans turn on but not screen, keyboard, or mouse.

I’ve had some pc problems this whole week, from start ups taking forever, and it going to sleep and not be able to turn back on, and now when I turn it on, i can hear its little start up noises of the fan and such, the leds light up but nothing happens, my screen doesnt light up, nor my keyboard or mouse, and usually I have to hold the power button it turn it off but now one tap and its off so quick.

Di Star, May 26, 2023
Thema:

1. MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK - Similar Threads - {WINDOWS 10} DISPLAY

2. MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK: I WAS GAMENIG ON MY OLD 11 YEAR OLD WINDOWS 10 {PERSNAL COMPUTER} AND RANDOM IT DISPLAY TURNS OFF BUT THE PC ON RUNINGI TURN OFF AND TURN ON THE DISPLAY BUT NOUGHTING HAPPENS AND AFTER I TURN OFF AND ON PC AND THE LOCK SCREEN SHOWS THAT THE {{{{ TYPE A1B2C3 }}}} then i entre...
  3. MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PC {WINDOWS-10} DISPLAY TURNS OFF AFETER A TIME BUT THE LIGHTS AND FAN WORK: I WAS GAMENIG ON MY OLD 11 YEAR OLD WINDOWS 10 {PERSNAL COMPUTER} AND RANDOM IT DISPLAY TURNS OFF BUT THE PC ON RUNINGI TURN OFF AND TURN ON THE DISPLAY BUT NOUGHTING HAPPENS AND AFTER I TURN OFF AND ON PC AND THE LOCK SCREEN SHOWS THAT THE {{{{ TYPE A1B2C3 }}}} then i entre...
  4. How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?: Before I bought my new gpu everything was ok but now with new gpu when I shutdown my pc , my cpu light some of them are still on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-my-pc-fan-lights-after-shutdown/e80d934b-ea2e-4960-b046-1df9fb13e454
  5. How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to turn off my pc fan lights after shutdown?: Before I bought my new gpu everything was ok but now with new gpu when I shutdown my pc , my cpu light some of them are still on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-my-pc-fan-lights-after-shutdown/e80d934b-ea2e-4960-b046-1df9fb13e454
  6. Windows 10 Desktop PC - Sleep mode sometimes does not work, display turns off but fans...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Desktop PC - Sleep mode sometimes does not work, display turns off but fans...: Hello. I've been having this issue for since approximately May 2022. I will try to keep this concise but informative.My issue: Sometimes, seemingly at random, when I put my PC to go to sleep, it would pretend to do so and turn off displays, but all of the fans will remain on,...
  7. Windows 10 Desktop PC - Sleep mode sometimes does not work, display turns off but fans...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Desktop PC - Sleep mode sometimes does not work, display turns off but fans...: Hello. I've been having this issue for since approximately May 2022. I will try to keep this concise but informative.My issue: Sometimes, seemingly at random, when I put my PC to go to sleep, it would pretend to do so and turn off displays, but all of the fans will remain on,...
  8. Fans and lights but no display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fans and lights but no display: Hello, so i was just playing my game when it crashed and i had just today installed a HWID spoofer, when my game crashed my cheats wont start up on the spoofed HWID so therefore i restarted my computer. the pc then just stayed on a black screen for 10 mins so i held the...
  9. Fan running when display turns off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fan running when display turns off: This specifically happens when I leave my laptop open and it locks itself automatically. The display is off but some resource usage is very high because the fans start spinning at very high speeds. If I open task manager to check what it is, things just go back to normal and...
  10. Time to turn off display not working.

in Windows 10 Support
    Time to turn off display not working.: I noticed my power options only seem to work once. If i go into power settings and set it to turn the monitor off in 1 hour it will work. Once i move the mouse and turn it back on it wont work a 2nd time until i change the time to a different number like 45min. Anyone else...